“glad we stopped, better food and lower prices” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 751 Restaurants in Anaheim
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts, soups & breakfast.
Aurora, CO
“glad we stopped, better food and lower prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We "discovered" "Earls", has I heard Disneyland hotel people call it late in our vacation. So glad we did, for the food was better and lower priced than others in the Disney downtown mall, and far below in the Park! Thanks Juan and your associates for making our meals fun, rather and a challenge. Our daughter's wheelchair fit easily throughout the place, and they have a diverse variety of choices. Oatmeal, like all our meals was great, far better than the Carnation Cafe inside the park,They even give discounts for AAA members

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lompoc, California
“They use Canned Tuna...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Our first time eating here, and what a disappointment. You have to go up and order at the counter, so I noticed they had a hot Albacore Tuna Sandwich, the menu made it sound like it was a filet of Albacore, so I asked if the Tuna was fresh. The gal turned and asked someone else, and returned to say "yes" it was. I ordered it and everyone else ordered, but they got different sandwiches.
When our food was ready and I started eating, I took a bite and noticed the tuna was not a filet, but appeared and tasted like canned tuna salad on a toasted bun. I couldn't believe it, not only did they lie to me, but I couldn't believe they actually served this garbage. I took it back and a manager assisted me, I told him what I ordered, what was told me, and that this sandwich was absolutely horrible. He apologized, told me the staff would be corrected, and asked if I would like a different sandwich. I was not too sure if I could now trust it would be good, so he suggested I get the most popular spicy chicken w/avocado sandwich, and it would be on the house. I went ahead, and it was indeed good, but hardly made up for what I was expecting initially. The rest of my party enjoyed their sandwiches, which is why I gave them a 2 star instead of a 1 star rating. I will try them again, but when I ask them a question I will be absolutely sure I am asking a manager so that I don't get a repeat performance. Shame they don't train their staff better, you'd think they would want them to know all about the menu. I still cant believe they brag about their food, yet they serve canned tuna... unbelievable.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tustin, California
“Get outside the park!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We are Orange County locals and have been to The Happiest Place on Earth more times than I can count. Because of this, we didn't want to eat the same old kind-of overpriced food in the Land. We took a chance and tried the Earl of Sandwich and were very pleasantly surprised. The sandwiches were really, really good (my daughter and I had the Earl's Club, my son had the 1762 Original), and the service was very pleasant and quick. I have to say, I was quite pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food given their very fair prices. They are pretty big so smaller appetites might want to share. They also ask if you have AAA or a Disney Pass and give a 10% discount for it! What's not to like?

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Knoxville, TN
“Great Food and Great Bargain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We have visited the Earl of Sandwich at Walt Disney World in Florida many times. This was our first visit to Anaheim since this location opened, so of course we had to go. Earl of Sandwich offers extremely delicious sandwiches, soups, and sides at a very good value in a place where high quality and good value are not usually offered at the same time. Having visited the Orlando location multiple times, we have tried many different options on the menu and have never been disappointed in any. This visit to the Anaheim location was the same. The employees were friendly and quick and the food always comes out fresh and hot. The outdoor seating area is nice, though it could use some different style seating instead of the picnic table setup. Just like in Florida, this will remain an absolute must-visit anytime we are at Downtown Disney in Anaheim.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“A great inexpensive and tasty option”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Among the sea of fried overpriced food this place is a great find. Good sandwich and soup selection.

Visited October 2013