“fun fun fun” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Boston, Massachusetts
“fun fun fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

each cone sold something different. we got a chili cone and it was super yummy. My daughter got a rootbeer in a cozy cone cup and that was fun to keep for home. The best time is after dark when all the lights are on...it's just like your in the movie

Visited May 2014

Adelaide, Australia
“Cute Snacks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I didn't buy any food here but from what I saw it was generous sized snacks for a decent price.
We went here purely to buy the cute traffic cone shaped drink bottles.

Visited May 2013
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Great "snack" spot for a lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I were trying to get the most bang for our buck out of the now-extinct meal vouchers and as I was looking online at prices, I thought I would give this snack spot a try for lunch. We both ordered a "cone." I got the Chili con Queso cone and my husband got the Chicken Verde cone. They are both considered snacks and are a snack price, but they are both HUGE and filling. If you want a hearty lunch for two of delicious soup filling a bread bowl cone for under $8 a piece, go here! Great theming as well, and just fun in general to be eating at the Cozy Cone!

Visited September 2013
Manteca, California
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

This was the only line at the Cone Motel. The twist was down but still worth the wait! Chocolate dipped is the best! They offer cups too, if you prefer.

Visited March 2014
Reno, Nevada
“Offers unique snacks and tasty treats you can walk with!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Check out the Cozy Cone in the morning, where they will offer pretzel "cones" filled with eggs, salsa, cheese, avacodos, and other yummy fillings that is worth the money. The popcorn is tasty, the drinks are yummy. Love going to this part of California Adventure.

Visited October 2013