“Decent food for adults, great for kids” 4 of 5 stars

Disneyland, Anaheim, CA
Improve this listing
Ranked #278 of 752 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Pizza
“Decent food for adults, great for kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Had a late night supper here and found the kids meals portions and flavor to be really good. Our pizza was okay, nothing to get really excited about however. Price was a little high, but similar to the remainder of the park.

San Leandro, CA
“Not worth the money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Okay I have to admit this is my first visit to Pizza Port after being to Disneyland over 50 times. Located in Tomorrowland they need to improve the quality of the pizza. This is overpriced cardboard slices of pizza. Are you kidding me?...$7 for a slice of pizza that is worse than frozen pizza you pop in your oven at home! Our bill was $38 with an AP discount for drinks (water and soda), 2 slices of pizza and a salad for 3 adults. Would not have minded paying that much if the pizza is good. I do have to admit we didn't try the pasta which may be a better deal and better quality. If you want pizza go to Napolini in Downtown Disney or Pizza Press on Harbor Blvd. for much better quality and better priced pizza. Probably will not eat here again. Pros: plenty of inside, shaded seating. Refills on sodas while you are dining in.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Novato, California
“Best Bang for Buck within Disneyland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Pizza Port is the best bang for your dining buck within Disneyland. Our teen kids love this place and so do my husband and I. They have a pretty good variety of salads, pasta, pizzas, drinks and add on items like yogurts, etc. You get quite a bit of food too. It's all made fresh. Grab what you want and go pay. If you have a large group, get a whole pizza. No, it's not a cheapie pizza for $5 like from Little Caesars (this is Disneyland people....) but it's still a better value than other places within Disneyland, and believe me, our family has tried them all. My husband and I usually split a pasta dish and salad since the portions are so large. Breadsticks are very good too (don't know about the other reviews, but this isn't a 5 star restaurant you know). This year my husband had a craving for a turkey leg, so he met us at Pizza with his turkey leg and had half my salad to go with it. Plenty of food. Inside tables can be crowded, so go out the back doors onto the terrace area overlooking the entrance to Space Mountain/Captain EO....lots of tables out there and nice and cool on a hot day. Although I'm always impressed with Disney's cleanliness, this time I was incredible impressed with the older gentleman rushing to clean all the tables out on the terrace. He even wanted to bus our dishes when we were done. Pretty nice.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Burnaby, Canada
“If you're in the mood for pizza, this is your place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

This is a fun place to eat. You go around, sort of cafeteria style, and choose from a variety of selections of salads, pasta and pizza. The pizza was very good, especially my daughter's gluten-free cheese pizza.

If you want pizza in Disneyland, this is your place!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
California
“Very Tasty Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

In all the years we have visited the Disneyland Resort, we had never eaten at this restaurant. I had a gluten free pepperoni pizza and the family had regular slices of pizza. My husband had the limited time only turkey pizza with white sauce, he really liked it. My kids had the pepperoni pizza slice. Slices are huge!! Also, I had the pizza salad without croutons. It was quite good. We enjoyed our lunch that day.

On the downsize, the price was a bit higher there. We may eat there again in the future. Our family can get more food with a bit lower price in a couple of different places at the Disneyland Resort.

• Visited December 2013