“Employee interaction” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Aptos, California
“Employee interaction”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Only reason for a two star is based on interaction with two employees that were slamming plates behind us as they were clearing tables. They would remove the food and throw into bin under cart. Every slam was like a gunshot. I asked one young man to please not slam all the plates and he was very nice about it. I watched him tell the older man and the older man had such a beligerant look on his face and slammed the dishes even harder. That kind of behavior is ABSOLUTELY not acceptable especially in Disneyland where this never happens. I would have complained but there was nobody around on the floor and the cashiers were very busy. We had lunch there on May 14, 2014 around 1PM. Hope I never see this man again. A disgrace to the name Disney. The food was fabulous.

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New Providence, New Jersey
“Really loved this place...made perfect sense”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Talk about bang for your buck. Or often do I associate good meal prices with Disney , but this place just made me say it. What a great deal. The money for your meal is average for the most part, but the food is plentiful. I felt as if I had an adult size kid meal...meaning, throughoutndisney, they offer kids meals...which consists of a sandwhich of some sort, a side...usually chips or fruit...and a drink....well, here at fFlo's, you get a main course, 2 sides, and a beverage. They also serve beer here. The place was great, plus they have oth indoor and outdoor seating which deserves high praise. The restaurant, of course, fits and blends right into the new cars land at DCA. Can't go wrong with the roasted pork.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dover
“Better breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Breakfast here was good here but lunch was just average. It is a great set up and makes you feel like you are in radiator springs.

Visited April 2014
Roosevelt, Utah
“Fun and cool place to refuel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

We ate lunch here on a not so busy Thursday. Love Radiator Springs so had to eat there. One of the staff members heard us say we were hungry and recommended this place because it had lots of seats and cool air conditioning, as it was 98 degrees then. There was no line and we ordered 2 kid meals and 2 roast beef meals. Got it pretty quickly and though it's definitely cafeteria food, was pretty good. I enjoyed mine more than my husband, but he is more of a sandwich guy. My kid's meals were good and fresh and well balanced with the fruit and veggie. My husband and I couldn't even finish ours and being in a theme park, you really don't want to take it to go, so we sat there and cooled off a while until we could finish. Next time we will be ordering the kid meals ourselves for the smaller portion and better variety.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix
“Good food and fast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

No lines and the food was great! We had the roast beef and turkey plates and we got the Lightning McQueen lunch box deal for our daughter.

Visited May 2014