“An Experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Bayou

Blue Bayou
1313 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802-2309 (Disneyland)
(714) 781-3463
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Prescott, Arizona, United States
“An Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

LOVE the ride and always swore I would eat there ... finally did and it is a cool experience! Great staff and great service. Was a little disappointed in the Monte Cristo that is the rave ... more like a sandwich soaked in oil ... should have ordered the crab cakes ... but the GUMBO WAS PHENOMENAL!!!! A must to order!

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney, Australia
“Worth the price, at least once in your life”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is the 3rd time I have been here and have never managed a table near the ride and was actually disappointed with my table this time, l was facing the restrooms, and was able to watch people walk in and out ever when I didn't want too. I love the food here and have not been able to finish a meal as the servings are large. The staff are excellent! While its expensive we make the effort to splurge once at trip for this place

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
new mexico
“A neat experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I've always wanted to eat at this restaurant in pirates of the Caribbean! I was finally able to with my family. It was such a fun experience, only wish I had a better table. We were seated right by the entrance way as you walked in, so couldn't see much. The service was spectacular and everyone was super friendly. Yes, it's pricey, but everything is at Disney! The thing that struck me as odd is no booster chairs. This was a pain because my three year old won't stay in her seat unless sitting in one. No restaurant at Disney has them, only high chairs. Doesn't this place cater to kids????? Anyway, the food was delicious so it was well worth it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Burlington, NJ
“Really?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I read the reviews and on a day that was a bit miserable outside, we thought we would eat inside to forget the rain. We enjoyed the Pirates ride and decided to get lunch. No problem with getting seated and it was early. We were not close to the water, but we were happy enough where we were seated. The good points: It is quiet, it is dark, service was good, and food was not park fare. The jambalaya was good but spicy, the lamb was great and I enjoyed the crab cakes. But for just a soft drink and a meal - the price was horrifying. I wish I could say it was the best ever or outstanding but it really isn't. Consider yourself warned.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“Very yummy but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

If you want to spend a little more and have a fun experience, make reservations and have dinner here. The food is very good and the service is great. The "evening" atmosphere is fun. Request a table as close to the water as possible though for a more enjoyable experience and to feel more "Disney".

Visited June 2012