“Family Fun” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Golf Courses, Sports
Thornton Cleveleys, United Kingdom
“Family Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Only mad fools and Englishmen go out in the mid day sun and our family of 5 did so here on a very hot May day. We had a blast on the crazy golf course, windmills, castles, water hazards and choice of several courses. It's great fun and we had cool drinks to cool off afterwards. Plenty of parking and arcade machines on site including some old favourites.

Visited May 2014

Scranton, Pennsylvania
8 attraction reviews
“loud, but fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

My kids had never seen such a huge mini golf course. They had a blast. We also played in the arcade for a very long time, and it cost a lot less than I expected. I miss the pinball machines, though.

Visited July 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
109 attraction reviews
“Mini golf at it's best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

I keep coming back to this course as I love the dynamics. The courses go up and down and really make golfing fun. The arcade is awesome too. Have never done the water slide or race cars, but they look fun.

Brandon, South Dakota
“Still a good time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have been coming to Camelot since I was a kid give or take 25 years or so. We played to course, which seemed like the outdoor carpets have been replaced in the last year or so and the arcade has been updated nicely with newer games. The slide or go-cart track was not open due to it still being cold out but looked in good condition.

Visited April 2014
Thousand Palms, California
“Adventure Golf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

My husband and myself, together with our daughter-in-law and grandson visited Camelot Golfland and enjoyed one game of adventure golf together. The courses are very interesting and varied and we had a lot of laughs and fun together. This park also has arcade games, a race car track, laser tag, and water slide. A great place for family fun. This was our second visit and we hope to go back again in the future.

Visited March 2014