“Saturday April 6- Sunday 7, 2013” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Anaheim

Save Saved
You added Knights Inn Anaheim to your Saves list
Knights Inn Anaheim
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   414 West Ball Road, Anaheim, CA 92805 (Formerly Americas Best Inn Anaheim)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book Direct and Save More
Ranked #32 of 111 hotels in Anaheim
Chandler, Arizona
“Saturday April 6- Sunday 7, 2013”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Hotel was very clean. Bathrooms were very clean and staff was very friendly. Great place to stay. Nice and quiet so ya don't have to worry about any loud noise. Only negative was that the beds are hard as rocks!!

Room Tip: Disney Califoria Adventure Park and Disneyland are just down the street. This hotel is definetly aff...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

133 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Marfa, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We showed up in Aneheim and We were caught in a bind, it was Friday and my card wasnt working and bank was closed till monday. My girls were looking forward to this trip, as they wanted to get out of the Canadian Cold. So I got some funds via western union but no hotels would accept the check from western union and the only hotel that did saved our trip. I cashed the check the next day and payed them and stayed longer only because of their hospitality.
My youngest daughter really liked the pool and the rooms were very clean and the staff were really nice.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

My stay at this spotless hotel was excellent. The owners were so gracious upon our arrival. This is a basic motel, but so clean and the bed was comfy. I love the fact that the floors were not carpeted. The towels were thirsty, too! I highly recommend this motel! It's close to Disneyland, but not horrendously priced. And it's close to many eateries!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Clean, We liked the the floor especially. Very well-mopped.
Room has microwave and fridge
Toilet well maintained and feels good

Some areas they could improve on:
Two lamps spoilt. No ceiling light.
No in room safe
Concierge closes at 10pm. We wanted to leave our bags there and check in at night but they wouldn't let us do it cus they close at 10pm. In the end we had to come back from Disneyland at 2pm just to do a simple check in.
No tissue/napkins
Some power sockets do not work

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I would definitely recommend this hotel. The room was clean, neat and well furnished. Nothing was old or shoddy. The staff were helpful. Wish more places at this price level were up to this standard. There is a starbucks 2 minutes away which is convenient.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Corrales, NM
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

My assistant booked this room through Prixeline and accidentally cancelled it. She called and explained to the hotel and booked the room again at a higher price. At check-in rhe clerk recounted the events and though she understood the situation at the time and understood I only needed one room, she made me pay for two rooms. The.hotel was only half full. This is cheating the customer as far as I'm concerned so buyer beware.

Stayed March 2013
ABInn, General Manager at Knights Inn Anaheim, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Dear Entrejos,

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about the mix up regarding the cancellation made by your assistant. I have looked into the double charge and see that the you were in fact only charged for one room. Given that we are small property with a limited number of rooms, we attempt to fill rooms once we receive a cancellation. We have a strong reputation for customer service and I can assure you that we strive very hard to maintain it.
SPANISH FORK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed here with my children for three nights and was very pleased. The room had vinyl flooring which I loved with kids, no more black feet from old dirty carpet! There was not a breakfast included, but our room had a fridge and microwave and there was a market just two blocks away. The room, beds and bathroom were clean and the staff was friendly. I recommend staying here!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Knights Inn Anaheim? Share your experiences!