“Private party with Journey” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 51 things to do in Anaheim
Activities: Dining, People-watching
More attraction details
Owner description: A 40,000-square-foot entertainment facility features a movie-studio soundstage that provides full production, multimedia and video productions.
Calgary, Canada
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Private party with Journey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Attended a private party here with Journey. This was a great location for pop/rock bands to perform and if you would like to host a group of people. Food was good and there was ample space.

Visited May 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Had a fantastic experience. Bought a plane ticket from Nashville, TN to see two Prince shows on May 8. The venue staff were uniformly friendly and helpful - standing around to chat with all the folks who got there early to stand in line, and there was ZERO of that snooty hifalutin attitude some venue staffers exude. They were even great before the show in answering my questions via Facebook - hey, you want a little information before boarding a plane to see a concert.

What can I say. I have been to literally hundreds of shows and these people absolutely know what they're doing. They had things organized to a "T" and there was none of the clueless scurrying around you do when nobody at the venue knows 'who's on first.' They had thought about what to do for the relatively small number of people who had bought tickets for both the early and late shows and told us how it was all going to roll out ahead of time, so no anxiety worrying you're going to be stuck in the back row because you couldn't linesit for both shows.

The guys patrolling the crowd for camera phone photos (Prince doesn't allow them) were stern, but honestly? If you're dumb enough to whip out a camera and take shots despite multiple written and spoken warnings, you deserve whatever treatment you get.

I'm a short person, about 5'5", and honestly I often avoid general admission shows because it seems I'm always stuck staring at the back of the head of a tall aggro dude who shoves down front just as the show is about to start. Friends, I was 25 feet from the Purple One for the first show and could have been at the second - there were just about zero issues with the sight lines and I am way jealous that you local folks have such a great venue with good sound and where shorties can see the show. Really wish more concert halls would build 'steps' into the floor like this, I loved it.

The only - and I mean only - criticism I had was, I had to stop for a semi-lengthy bag check while others behind me in line were allowed to pass me on the way into the venue (bear in mind I had been sitting in line outside for five hours pre-show-time). At other venues, generally what they do is stop the line and don't allow people behind to go in while they do bag checks to prevent this exact problem. As I attended the show by myself I had brought supplies for the wait in line (a folding stool, jacket and stuff). If I had known ahead of time I would have asked for a pre-bag-check or something... Just some thoughts, it was not a huge deal and would not stop me from recommending the venue to others or coming back myself.

Parking was a piece of cake, the drinks were IMO reasonable and I would come back here like a shot. The other fans in line were just too awesome and Lenny in particular from the staff was just a riot. Thanks so much for hosting a show I'll remember for years to come!

Visited May 2013
Los Angeles, California
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Perfect evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Saw Gordon Lightfoot concert. You can sit at a spacious table, eat dinner beforehand and/or enjoy a few drinks, and enjoy a very good sound system. Ample close parking.

Montreal, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“What a great place, well designed, for watching a show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We saw Jesse Cook last March.
Though the show itself was great, I just had to post a review about the CNG itself.

Great staff, Long Island tea at 8$, easy to buy tickets, great parking.

We didn't have the dinner-show, just the show, so I don't know the quality of the food. I did read the menu, and the selection was outstanding, not limited to just two choices for the main course.

We were seated at the very end, the best place to stand up & dance. 4/5, would have gotten 5/5 had they had a "dancing standing section", as there was room for such a section.

Airdrie, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised with the dining experience here, when we attended the Great Big Sea concert. Because we had Tier One seating, our meal was served in the lovely dining room. The salmon and butternut squash puree were delicious. Our waiter reminded me of my son-in-law, so of course we loved him, and he treated us royally. We have experienced other "club" settings here in California, and while we have enjoyed them all, this one has an extra touch of class! (and comfortable seating!)