“Super place to see a show” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Theaters
Activities: Dining, People-watching
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: A 40,000-square-foot entertainment facility features a movie-studio soundstage that provides full production, multimedia and video productions.
Santa Ana, California
4 attraction reviews
“Super place to see a show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

What a great venue! The Grove has just about every type of music and shows. It is the perfect size not too small, not too big. I felt everyone there was interested in ME having a good time. I couldn't find a down side plus its one right and a left to my home!

Visited June 2012

Los Angeles, California
16 attraction reviews
“Overrated mall”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have visited the Grove several times and never enjoyed myself particularly. There is an odd cross-section of visitors that made me feel like I needed to guard my purse closely. Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza are much better, in my opinion.

Visited January 2012
Los Angeles, California
13 attraction reviews
“Excellent venue/OK food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We've been here a few times. The venue is excellent for concerts. We've been here a few times when we had dinner too and the food was very average, but getting at a "dinner table" means that you can get better tickets, so it's worth it really. Bathrooms are oddly small for this size place.

Visited November 2011
SoCal
9 attraction reviews
“Good Place for Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

This is a good place to go to step away from the Disneyland Resort and chill with a good dinner and walk around.

Visited June 2012
Okemos, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
“Late lunch was best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Flight got in late and on way to business appointment and this place was a beacon of delight. The service was fast, the salsa was great and the value was outstanding. Would like to go back to when not so rushed. The waitress knew our predictiment and delivered our meal quickly and kept our whistle wet. Check this place out you won't regret it

Visited May 2012