“avoid the grilled cheese” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Salt Lake City, Utah
“avoid the grilled cheese”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

we normally get a cinnamon roll here but were after a little more. so we ordered a grilled cheese sandwhich. GROSS. one side of it was rock hard and the other side was soggy. we went up to see about a new one all we were told was they all come from the same place. sticking with the cinnamon roll.

Visited March 2013

California
“Good food, reasonable prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is a relatively new cafe in Disneyland. The menu is small, like most of Disney's in-park cafes, but the food was very good and filling. I had the broccoli & cheese quiche and house salad for about $7. It was delicious! My friends had the turkey sandwich, hot roast beef sandwich, and a grilled cheese with soup. There are lots of tasty looking pastries, cookies, tarts, and giant cinnamon buns (which we shared!). Give it a try!

Visited March 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Disneyland has better”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

We actually didn't even get to eat here. The food we ordered -- and paid for -- didn't come. Apparently they ran out. They did reluctantly refund our money (although first tried to get us to order something else). On the positive side, the location in Disneyland is quite nice.

Chandler
“Good for an early morning stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place screams breakfast to me so we usually grab coffee and some pastries or cookies while in the park. The smell is provocative and the treats are displayed in a nice way. Our oldest son loves the cinnamon rolls (really big) and their Mickey cookies are ok. Wouldn't go there for any other meal since the park has better options.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Will not eat there again. Very disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

We went in the evening for dinner. the food had all the been pre made and was sitting in the window for heaven know how long. When I saw the girl temping the sandiwiches that should have been my first clue. Ordered the grill cheese and basil soup. It was so hard I couldnt bite into it, I had to tear it up with my hands, the soup was ok, but in all fareness I'm not a huge soup fan so I'm the wrong judge on that. I will say however the basil wasn't over powering like in some that I have tried. The hubs got a melt of some kind on an onion roll, he will eat pretty much anything and he said it was so nasty it gave him a stomach ache. He didn't like how messy it was either.

conclusion: wouldn't recommend, wont return