“Great staff and customer service!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #27 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
Williamston, Michigan
“Great staff and customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I had never stayed at a Residence Inn before but will certainly look into booking one in the future. We had six rooms reserved for out-of-town family and friends for our son's wedding. Not only did the rooms work great for us (having 2 BR, 2 bath rooms available at an affordable rate was really helpful), but the location is really convenient--we walked to Target, the Pavilions supermarket, and a few restaurants! We also enjoyed using the pool and hot tub and the staff was great about letting our large group congregate in the breakfast room at odd times of day. Best of all was the staff: Mitchell Fern and the desk and housekeeping staff were all outstanding. They bent over backwards to take care of our many needs (even odds and ends such as a bowl for ice to borrow for the wedding reception!). They upgraded a room and waived the banquet room fee when one of our party had to be moved to a new room--without any request for compensation on our part at all! We couldn't have had a better stay or been more impressed by the hotel staff. To me, great customer service counts for a lot--it makes even a less comfortable room much more bearable--but the Residence Inn in Anaheim Hills/Yorba Linda combines wonderful location, incredibly comfortable and pleasant rooms, AND an outstanding staff for one of the best hotel stays I've ever experienced! THANK YOU, Mitchell, Samantha, Brooke, and the others at the Residence Inn!

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom, 2 bath rooms are great for a family, but the studios were actually huge and comfortab...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Chicago Suburbs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I've stayed here numerous times on my California trips and it's always been great. Staff is so helpful for any little thing. The kitchenette allows me to entertain family and friends. Nicely nestled into the foothills, it allows for great views. Centrally located for different events in Orange County and just a freeway ride to LA ... can't wait to visit again! And if you're a golfer, it's right next to the beautiful Anaheim Hills Golf Course.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
CA, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed there for nearly 3 weeks due to some construction work in the house, and the stay turned out to be great.

Room service excellent, Staff also good, breakfast was good. In fact I use to take some fruits and yogurts to give it to my kids for their lunch to school from the breakfast nook. It was overall the greatest experience of staying away from home yet feel like it was being at home.

My kids still remember whenever we pass by the hotel about our stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Was a little concerned at first we checked in, 4 people, was going to use the sofa bed, it was terrible, nothing but a sheet over springs, but when notified in the morning, they instantly offered to move us, chose not to but asked for comforters to build it up, they bent over backwards for us, all we needed, ice maker broke in fridge, once again the staff said, just ask and we will bring it up for you ( and they did ), now for breakfast, ordinary breakfast, was good, but the staff jumped when you would ask for something low, they RUSHED to fill it, and even delivered to your table, Best staff ever for breakfast, not to mention main staff

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Leesburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Enjoyed a pleasant stay at the hotel and found everything to our liking even though we are very picky travelers. The spacious suite with full kitchenette was excellent and the night manager was most helpful in directing us to some great local restaurants. All was well until I returned home and could not locate my small jewelry bag which I immediately reported to the hotel. I promptly received a return call from the Manager, Fern Mitchell, who listened patiently and took my charges seriously while I was jumping to conclusions and making accusations. Although he had the utmost confidence in his staff, he also expressed genuine concern for my loss and offered to conduct a thorough investigation. As a result, there was no evidence or reason to implicate any hotel staff but he proposed a generous good will gesture which I readily accepted. He went above and beyone anything I had expected. However, I was humbled and embarrassed the next day when I found the jewelry safely tucked away in my travel bag! And, of course, Mr. Mitchell was magnanimous in accepting my deepest apologies (lesson learned!). Both the hotel and management score a perfect ten in my book! Carol NB

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Essex, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My boys and I have just returned from a week visiting family in Anaheim Hills. This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel, and once again we were more than satisfied. Our rooms were spotlessly clean and spacious. The beds were extremely comfortable and the sheets crisp and snowy white. All employees around the hotel are friendly and polite, and all (minor) issues were resolved quickly. The pool and hot tub are great for the kids, although not kept as clean off season as they were when we visited in the summer. Breakfast offers a good selection of items, both hot and cold, and snacks are available for sale at reception. The hotel offers a grocery shopping service and coin-operated laundry facilities which are very handy. All in all, a very good stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Alamo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

About a week before we were to our stay, we informed by the manager, Mitchell Fern, that our 2 room suite was not available due to extended stays by current clients. He was able to find us 2 single suites next to each other at a lower cost. He was very nice and apologetic on the phone. We really appreciated that he cared to find us something to suit our needs. The main areas are clean and up to date. The rooms were in excellent condition, The bathrooms were clean and spacious (large counters). The kitchenette was clean and equipped for everything we needed. Whenever we encountered staff in the hallways, they were all so nice and cheerful. We got to use their basketball court, because we felt it too cool to use the pool, both areas were well kept. The breakfast was standard. The location was great, so close to a great shopping area (market, cinema, restaurants, Target and Toys R Us...)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Anaheim Hills Yorba Linda? Share your experiences!