You added Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills
Ranked #68 of 115 Hotels in Anaheim
Corson
“Enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

The hotel appeared to be new or just remodeled. It was clean inside and out. The room was large and also very clean and functional. The beds were as comfortable as any hotel we have stayed in and we've stayed in many. The front desk was staffed by a named Naresh Nick, Arlene and Rowena, who was very pleasant and polite and a credit to the hotel. Housekeeper was friendly gave once a week room service and provided extra towel per my request. Because it is an Extended Stay there is no restaurant only bunch of fast food enclosed but this location was very convenient for us. Would stay there again whenever I am in Anaheim

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Orange County - Anaheim Hills. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.
It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Seattle, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I was here to cheer my daughter at a volleyball tournament in Anaheim. She was staying with her team, and I wanted an inexpensive place to stay, where I could make my own food. Couldn't be happier with the Extended StayAmerica Orange County. Room was spacious, clean and had a kitchen! I loved the laundry facilities, because we were traveling for a week before so I could launder my own and my daughter's clothes for the rest of our trip. Loved the convenient location to the freeway. There is a Starbucks nearby, for any coffee needs not met by the cofffee pot in the room. The setting is a business park, so the neighborhood felt very safe. I was so comfortable here. Couldn't believe the low price! I will be back!!!

Room Tip: The hotel offers a AAA discount.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Orange County - Anaheim Hills. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Anaheim, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Staf was helpful and very friendly. Rooms were clean.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Orange County - Anaheim Hills. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

This new look had open my eyes from the last time I stayed at your locations. The staff were great and wonderful...very helpful and pleasant.

Room Tip: I was in a king size room on the 3rd floor. Great not to have anyone walk over me!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Orange County - Anaheim Hills. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.
Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Provo, Utah, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

This was much better than my stay in their Huntington Beach property. The rooms where nicer and newly renovated but the checking got messed up really bad. I was very clear with my online reservation and left detailed notes in the comments box and special requests. I needed two double rooms to accommodate my mother in law and all of my kids. When I got there at 5:00 PM, the desk informed me that "Sorry. Housekeeping never cleaned your room and they left for the day so I have to give you a different room with a Queen bed."

What? We never cleaned the room for you? They also kept asking if I had mentioned what I needed when I made the reservation. So there is obviously a communication breakdown between the corporate reservation system and the actual location. No one even looked at my special requests.

I tried to call a few days before my arrival to confirm everything and was placed on hold for over 15 minutes so I hung up.

We eventually got the checkin worked out and I had to settle on the room accommodations because there was no other choice. The check in clerk seemed to have no power and did pretty good with hat he had to work with. He had to call the manager a few times.

The funny part about it was that I had a guest voucher from my last trip I was using. That was given to me because that last experience was so terrible. This one was much better but the problems seem to be chain wide with this place. I have to admit that the rooms where clean and the location was pretty good compared to the Huntington Beach location but these places seem to have a hard time with their housekeeping staff and the front desk staff are very passive.

There where facility amenities we where not told about like the grab & go breakfast. I found it on accident one day because I was checking out early.

Don't expect top notch service but do expect clean rooms. There was no maid service during my stay of 2 days but the area was safe for my family and it was conveniently located for my needs. The beds where just OK. Could have been more comfortable for "Newly Renovated"

Room Tip: Call a day or two before you arrive to make sure they have your reservation correct and don;t expect...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Orange County - Anaheim Hills. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so I was happy to read your comments about your accommodations. However, I was disappointed to read the rest of your remarks. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Given how hard we work to provide our guests with outstanding accommodations, I was troubled to read your remarks about the bed in your suite. Please know how important your comfort is to us. We have chosen bedding that we think best fits our customers' needs, and we continue to look for new ways to satisfy everyone's sleeping preferences.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

Nice location right on freeway, comfortable room, friendly staff

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Orange County – Anaheim Hills. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. Our entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

Being an account manager for the south-west division for company based on the east-coast, I have had several occasions to travel to and stay in several of the hotels that Orange County has to offer. Since my trip in March was going to be an extended stay, I decided to stay at the namesake hotel in Anaheim Hills.
This location is well situated, close to freeways into OC and Riverside; the rooms are clean and well maintained and the service was delivered with a smile and a can-do attitude. I would highly recommend this location for an Extended Stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Orange County - Anaheim Hills. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.