We just stayed here for 6 nights with a 2 1/2 year old. The location was perfect for us to come back in the middle of the day for a nap. It was literally a 5 minute walk to Disneyland. Their continental breakfast was way better than we expected. When i think of continental breakfast i think cereal, fruit, and pastries. They had eggs, sausage, waffles, pastries, toast, fruit, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, juice, coffee, and tea. We thought this was perfect especially since we wanted to get to the park and ate it everyday. As for those people who complained about the breakfast, IT'S FREE!!!!!
It does cost to park but it was the cheapest rate and definitely better than paying to park at Disneyland or having to wait for a shuttle. Housekeeping was exceptional and cleaned our room wonderfully. They were also very respectful when we occupied the room during the day for napping and always came back and cleaned after we left again. I thought the decor was fine plus i am not there to critique their decor, it didn't look old to me. You could hear the fireworks each night but that didn't bother us. If you don't want to hear them every night then don't stay here. When we come back again we will definitely stay here and recommend it to others. Thanks for a great stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn - Mini Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Mini Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn And Mini Suites
- Best Western Anaheim
- Best Western In Anaheim Ca
- Best Western Park Place Inn Anaheim California
- Anaheim Best Western
- Best Western Park Place Inn Mini Suite