“YUMMY, Fast and oh so good!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Brunch
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Brunch
Phoenix, Arizona
“YUMMY, Fast and oh so good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

These treats hit the spot while you are waiting for a visit in the Tiki Room. I really enjoy getting the pineapple float. The staff is always busy but are fast and the snacks are reasonably priced. You must have pineapple icecream at least once while you are in the park!

Visited February 2013

California
“Great Dole Whips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

My kids are still asking for these. It was hot and the line was over 20 minutes when we got these, but it was worth the wait. Ended up being our lunch, and cooled us off on the warm 79 degree day at Disneyland. Would get these again, they were tasty.

Visited January 2013
Los Angeles, California
“A Disney "must do"!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

You know a place is good when there is always a line... If you like pineapple you simple cannot pass up this snack opportunity! Get a Dole soft-serve or float like concoction (with umbrella).

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Central Valley, California
“Where have I been?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

In several trips to Disneyland over the course of my life, I never knew this place even existed. I stumbled upon it here on TripAdvisor otherwise I'd be none the wiser. I told my husband we'd have to stop & get some on our most recent trip. We lucked out in that it was a slow day & there were only two customers ahead of us. We both got the Dole Whip Floats & enjoyed it very much. Reminds me of pineapple sherbet with a soft-serve consistency. The float just adds pineapple juice to the concoction. Shave ice will always be my favorite cold treat but as far as Disneyland goes, I think we'll be stopping here again next trip!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“The Dole Whip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Yummmmm!!! Really delicious to have when it is warming up in california, can be quite a long line to wait in to get one but it was worth it.

Visited January 2013