“A Disney "must do"!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tiki Juice Bar

Tiki Juice Bar
1313 S Harbor Blvd, Disneyland Park Anaheim, Anaheim, CA CA 92802 (The Colony)
+1 (0) 714 781 3463
Neighborhood: The Colony
Los Angeles, California
“A Disney "must do"!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

You know a place is good when there is always a line... If you like pineapple you simple cannot pass up this snack opportunity! Get a Dole soft-serve or float like concoction (with umbrella).

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

94% Recommend
Central Valley, California
“Where have I been?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

In several trips to Disneyland over the course of my life, I never knew this place even existed. I stumbled upon it here on TripAdvisor otherwise I'd be none the wiser. I told my husband we'd have to stop & get some on our most recent trip. We lucked out in that it was a slow day & there were only two customers ahead of us. We both got the Dole Whip Floats & enjoyed it very much. Reminds me of pineapple sherbet with a soft-serve consistency. The float just adds pineapple juice to the concoction. Shave ice will always be my favorite cold treat but as far as Disneyland goes, I think we'll be stopping here again next trip!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“The Dole Whip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Yummmmm!!! Really delicious to have when it is warming up in california, can be quite a long line to wait in to get one but it was worth it.

British Columbia
“1st Time at Disneyland-Family Vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Sampled some Pineapple Soft Ice Cream here after watching the awesome bird show in the Tiki room. Lots of fun!

Los Angeles
“LOVE Dole Whips!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

So fortunate that this is one of the only places in California that sells the amazing pineapple Dole Whips. I usually just get the ice cream, but this last time got the float and soooo good!

You may see a long line. Believe me, it's worth the wait! Stop here almost every time we go!