“Where have I been?” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 27 Dessert in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Central Valley, California
“Where have I been?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

In several trips to Disneyland over the course of my life, I never knew this place even existed. I stumbled upon it here on TripAdvisor otherwise I'd be none the wiser. I told my husband we'd have to stop & get some on our most recent trip. We lucked out in that it was a slow day & there were only two customers ahead of us. We both got the Dole Whip Floats & enjoyed it very much. Reminds me of pineapple sherbet with a soft-serve consistency. The float just adds pineapple juice to the concoction. Shave ice will always be my favorite cold treat but as far as Disneyland goes, I think we'll be stopping here again next trip!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“The Dole Whip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Yummmmm!!! Really delicious to have when it is warming up in california, can be quite a long line to wait in to get one but it was worth it.

British Columbia
“1st Time at Disneyland-Family Vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Sampled some Pineapple Soft Ice Cream here after watching the awesome bird show in the Tiki room. Lots of fun!

Los Angeles
“LOVE Dole Whips!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

So fortunate that this is one of the only places in California that sells the amazing pineapple Dole Whips. I usually just get the ice cream, but this last time got the float and soooo good!

You may see a long line. Believe me, it's worth the wait! Stop here almost every time we go!

London, United Kingdom
“A must”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This little bar is located just outside the Enchanted Tiki Room in Disneyland. It serves Dole whip (pineapple flavoured ice cream) and pineapple juice and pineapple juice with Dole Whip.

I had never before tasted pineapple ice cream and have to say it's pretty amazing. Not too expensive and the perfect way to enjoy the Tiki room!

Visited December 2012