“Disapointing” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Carlsbad, California
“Disapointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Secret to this- go inside the courtyard of the Enchanted Tiki Room and you don't have to wait in line!
We thought we'd stumbled upon a great new thing, but the pineapple soft serve tasted like lip balm. The juice, however, was fresh and cold. (But $5+ for a cup of juice??? Come on!)
Second tip- the Enchanted Tiki room is where a bunch of creepy birds sing to you... we saw several people sleeping during the show... but the tiny ones loved it!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Refreshing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Refrshing, delicious and not too sweet. Tried it for the first time and loved the dole float! I personally liked the juice along with the whip but that's just me.

San Diego, California
“Pineapple whipped!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Tasty, delicious fresh pineapple selections! Light whip, floats, pineapple spears. A healthy alternative to amusement park fried food.

Visited December 2012
Merrimack, New Hampshire
“A Family Tradition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Can't make a trip to Disneyland without a trip to the Tiki Room and the Dole Pineapple hut. Dole whip is even better than any ice cream I have ever had

Visited November 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Magic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I don't know what it is, but whenever I am at Disneyland I have to get a Pineapple Float at the Tiki Juice Bar. I'm not sure I would order this anywhere else, but inside DL it is a must have for me and my family. Even on a chilly day we had to have our float break. I'm not much for buying much snacks inside the park but I will gladly pay for this great treat any day.

• Visited November 2012