“Good value for position” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #57 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
Brisbane
“Good value for position”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Nice property and well located/ Although not walking distance from Disneyland, the shuttle service is excellent. We actually missed a shuttle by a couple of minutes and he concierge arranged a cab to take us there free of charge!

Room Tip: Ground floor helps (as always though)
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
Glendale, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed at the Sheraton for 3 nights in November 2012. It was a nice. We stayed in a two queen bed room. It was pretty standard. There was confusion regarding parking. We gave up on whether we had a room we booked included parking or not. The free shuttle was great. It was nice not to have to deal with the craziness of the disney parking garage. The hotel is quite large and winding. My wife and I got lost one time. It was also a very LONG walk to our room after a long day at disneyland. The room was basic nothing over the top. It could use a upgrade the decorations looked a bit 1980's. There was a strange smell in the hallway on the floor we stayed on. It was a bit musty. We didn't bring it up to the front desk..they weren't overly friendly whenever we approached. The free internet area helped and saved my wife a headache as she was able to finish up her homework. The in room internet was pricey.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Sherwood Park, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This hotel was perfect. The have a free shuttle to take you to and from Disneyland. The rooms were nice a big for a family of 4.
The buffets and room service were fantastic. The pool was clean and fun. Grounds were lovely for pictures.
This hotel looked full in the parking lot but we hardly ever saw anyone.
The nightly fireworks at Disneyland can been seen perfectly from the parking lot, perfect spot with no crowds.
They have a deli for food and snacks, and a game room( which needs updated games that work for kids)
I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Disneyland.
Staff were nice.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I took my family down for a part business and part personal trip to Anaheim. We booked for a 2 night stay. We went to Disneyland after the first night at 7 am. My child was tired so we came back to the hotel to rest from 430pm for a quick nap until 6pm. Our room was not cleaned. Around 5pm, a note was slipped under the door stating to call the front desk for further service to the room. At 6pm, I called to ask if someone could clean the room. The woman at the front desk said "sorry there is no room service for you since you refused service by putting a do not disturb sign. I cannot help you." Interesting... if they knew i had the room for 2 days, why do they wait until 5pm to clean the room. My biggest complaint was how the front desk person handled it. I did not say much other than asking to have the room cleaned but she snapped and pulled out the rule book on me. I did not know there was a rule book.

Room Tip: If you leave early and plan to return mid day, make sure you let the front desk know to clean your r...
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Have stayed at Sheraton Anaheim on each of our 5 trips to LA/Disneyland so far. Lovely hotel, lovely staff, very obliging. Rooms a little tired and small, but very comfortable. True King Size Bed!
Free shuttle to/from Disneyland every half hour.
Had breakfast in the hotel a couple of times. Very nice.
Didnt use the Spa there, so cant rate it.
Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again on our next trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I truly enjoyed the hotel! We went and spent two days of fun, one at Disneyland and one just touring LA. Great location to both and the shuttle service was amazing. The customer service was perfect and I will stay again

Bakersfield, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed here for a Disney marathon weekend. The location was a little weird at first but it was in walking distance for my event. Probably about 1/2 a mile from Downtown Disney. The inside of the hotel is a little dated, not very modern. My room was very big. The size is perfect if I was bringing my family. Everything was clean. My room was right off the pool and jacuzzi which was a good size. The parking was packed at night so I suggest if you find a parking spot close to your room don't move your car. I had to park at the front entrance which was far from my room, but that's what I get for going to Starbucks at 8pm. Unfortunately, the rooms were not very private. I could hear my neighbors talking at 11pm and I had to get up at 2am. Also, I could hear people walking down the hall.
Overall it was a nice stay but I prefer a more modern interior and quieter room.

Room Tip: Get the top floor so you don't hear the people above you.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Been to Sheraton Anaheim Hotel? Share your experiences!