You added Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center
Ranked #79 of 115 Hotels in Anaheim
kennewick
“Another wonderful stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Stayed here 2 yrs ago for a week, AWSOME time and came back this week, again wonderful staff, clean room, anything we have needed or wanted all staff make it happen. Keep up the good work and we will be back again!!!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
San Diego, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for two nights 04/24/15 - 04/25/15 while visiting Disneyland. When checking in, the front desk clerk told us "We're unlike any hotel you've ever stayed at." After hearing that we expected something awesome. Instead she advised us that they don't have housekeeping so if we need towels or other items we would need to come down and get them. When we got to out room we immediately noticed that there was no coffee maker and hair dryer. This is an extended stay and there were no dishes, silverware, glasses, etc. Having stayed at Extended Stays in the past we have always had a full stock of kitchenware. If you're looking for service, don't book here. The staff rarely can be found at the front desk and was told that after 5pm there is just one or two employees on site. There is no bell or way to reach them so you have to just wait. Once they arrive they are very nice, it's just the waiting that is not satisfactory. Patrons look at each other with disbelief as we waited for someone. On one occasion they were in a break room and the other times they were in a back room where you could hear them talking. Shouting hello doesn't seem to work. You have to check out a hair dryer if you need one and ask for a coffee maker, when they handed me the coffee maker I actually had to ask for coffee and sugar. I would suspect it's a given that I would also need that but not for them. The towels are rough and lack any quality, also the TV was grainy but if you moved it in just the right direction it solved that issue. Room was just ok. The front desk clerk was right, it was a hotel unlike any hotel we've ever stayed at. We left after the second night and checked into the neighboring hotel. Same price for a one room suite with better service, better amenities, and much nicer more upgraded rooms.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
San Bernardino, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2015

We had such a pleasant and restful experience. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Check- in was a breeze. The rooms were very clean and nicely upgraded. Although it was a pet friendly hotel, the rooms were clean, did not smell of any pet odors and it was really quiet. We did not hear any barking. The location was so convenient...it was right across the Garden Walk and about a 15 minute walk to Disneyland. We will be staying here from now on!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center, responded to this review, April 1, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had an easy check-in. I’m thrilled our staff was able to provide you with great service and that our location was convenient. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Orcutt, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2015

My daughters and I love to watch Red Wing hockey so we bought tickets to see them play the Ducks of Anaheim at the Honda Center. We were looking for a room nearby since the three of us come from different directions, we needed someplace to call home for the night. I came upon Extended Stay America and was able to get a room at a great price. I then found out it had only one queen size bed in it. I asked at the desk and they upgraded me to 2 queen size beds at no additional charge. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the location was in the middle of everything Anaheim has to offer. We did not take advantage of the kitchenette that was in the room but next time we stay there we will be more prepared. The people I spoke with at the hotel were very friendly and made our short stay very pleasurable.

Room Tip: Try to get a first floor room, the accessibility is much easier than upstairs.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center, responded to this review, April 2, 2015
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear our staff was able to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. I’m also thrilled to read that you found our hotel to be a great value. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2015 via mobile

No housekeeping !!! Dead phones !! No extra comforters when requested !!! No proper breakfast !!! Just to go items very very few choices
had a hard time with Mr. Adrian.at this location He is very political trying to hide from the situation
Manager told me you will take care of the situation This was ridiculous. He told me you will get the housekeeping done and call priceline to refund some money as management was terrible and no one is responsible. They keep pointing other co-workers for not giving you basic things that's required to stay

I have learnt a lesson.
complete a rip off and very bad management in here.
Please stay somewhere else

• Stayed March 2015
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2015

We stayed here for 10 days during a family trip. The room was clean and the staff were friendly. We were impressed with our stay, especially considering the price. The shuttle to Disneyland was fantastic for our young children although the park is close enough to walk. The pool is small but was perfect for our needs. This hotel is upfront on the website about cleaning (weekly) and amenities. I would stay here and have recommended it to friends.

Stayed February 2015
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center, responded to this review, March 19, 2015
Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are pleased to read your kind review of our hotel. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at acc2@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2015

I would like to thank Caroline and her staff for providing excellent accommodation and service to me and my cat. Anything I've needed is promptly provided with a smile. And ALL services and provisions are appropriate for this price range. If you want to bring the kids and the dog cook your own meals and stay near Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Queen Mary, Aquarium Of The Pacific, Honda Center, Angel Stadium, Anaheim Convention Center, walk to The Cheesecake Factory, PF Chang’s, Bubba Gump’s and so on all for a budget rate then Extended Stay America Anaheim Convention Center Orange County is a great choice!

Room Tip: Ask for the north side to see Disneyland fireworks out of your window each night.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center, responded to this review, February 24, 2015
Paul - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you had a fantastic experience here with us. We appreciate for your kind words. We would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center

Address: 1742 South Clementine, Anaheim, CA 92802
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Anaheim
Ranked #79 of 115 Hotels in Anaheim
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
Extended Stay America Anaheim
Extended Stay Anaheim
Anaheim Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.