You added Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center
Ranked #77 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
fresno
“uncomfortable stay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We reserved a room a week ahead, when we got there they told us there was no reservation made for us. The girl at the front desk said they had 5 other rooms but nothing under our name. Instead of offering us one of those rooms she said to check back in a couple of hours. We did and still nothing. We waited in the lobby with all our stuff for a room to be cleaned. They gave us a handicap accessible room, it was horrible. We've stayed in their other regular rooms and those are kept up with, these rooms felt run down. The sheets were torn with stains, the curtains also. We found hair&a spider in the sheets. The shower had a bench I couldn't manage myself around to stand comfortably.I felt bad for those who stay in these rooms regularly. The feel of it was very different, not a comfortable stay.

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please accept our most sincere apologies for dropping the ball on your reservation and issues regarding the room. To uphold our company's high standards, I will be working with my staff to review our reservation procedures to ensure that this does not happen again. As well, I am sorry that your room had cleanliness issues. I will be having my housekeeping staff deep clean this room specifically to prevent this from happening again. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I invite you to contact me, at acc@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Orange County, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Compliments to you for your wonderful staff at Extended Stay Anaheim Convention Center. Your excellent new General Manager Carolyn Tanuvasa has made an amazing difference and the improvements are fantastic - the changes are very obvious – all the systems have been tightened up and the hotel runs very smoothly. Carolyn is so efficient and on the ball and any request is handled promptly – she is a true asset to your company.

Carolyn, as well as her Assistant Manager, Gigi are amazing people and they, together with their staff, have made my stay here so very pleasant with their warmth, friendliness, and their caring and helpful attitudes, as well as their professionalism. They should be commended on a job well done!

Fabulous customer service all round!

Kind Regards
Tony

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2014

I really enjoy my stay was so close everything , special in frontdesk they have the city map is was very helpful very close to disneyland, is clean but not fancy, my family and i save money because the kitchen. I will stay again.

Room Tip: Some of the room can see fireworks from disneyland i will request it
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center, responded to this review, October 14, 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you appreciated the proximity of our hotel to Disneyland. As well, I am thrilled to know that my staff was so helpful and accommodating. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Stockton, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2014 via mobile

Don't expect a complete hotel room when you stay here. They don't do housekeeping while you are there. I'm pretty sure they didnt even clean the room before we checked in. Floors were filthy. Sheets looked dirty. NOTHING in room. And I mean nothing. No dishes, kitchen items, hair dryer. You have to ask for it all. Hot water didnt work in our room. We had a 2nd room and the a/c didnt work in that one. We called and they didnt send anyone to fix. Maintenance only works 10am-5pm. After hours you cant even call the front desk. It goes straight to a recording with someone named Molly who we never saw. Completely ridiculous!! I dont care how cheap the room is, I would NEVER stay here again! I travel all across the country with kids and without several times a year and I've never stayed in a worse place.

• Stayed September 2014
Irvine, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2014

Where to start. I understand with the price I paid, there are things that I would have to deal with. But after checking In on the first day, my son started receiving bug bites after the first night. I went to the front desk to get the room changed, but the new room was not any better. My son received 10 more bites. Then i started getting bites too. I mentioned to the desk about a bug problem, and they said there were no bugs. No room will be safe from any bugs because I had to switch so many times to another room. I even had ant problems in another room. Everything else was fine, but there is no way I can stay at this place because I felt it was more of a hassle to deal with this discomfort.

Expect at most credit to get your clothes washed. Not worth to stay at.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

No hair dryers, no sponge for kitchen, no paper towels, no corkscrew in entire hotel. You have to ask for dishes, coffee makers, etc. and they weren't clean. Had to use the heater to semi dry my hair. Tub not clean. No ice machine in hotel. Amenities are almost nonexistent. Breakfast runs out and is not restocked. Towels very thin and need replacement. On a positive note, front desk staff is friendly.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Rio Linda, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

This Hotel was so dirty, when we checked in we were given a room and went there and the first thing coming out of the elevator the smell of cigarette smoke was overwhelming. We went in to our room and it smelled very musty. The bathroom was very dirty toilet had not been cleaned at all it looked like a dirty gas station bathroom. The shower had stains and hairs in it the bedding was very stained. I went back to the lobby and told them of the dirty room and they gave me a different room. It was better but still not good. The bed spread had blood stains on it and this room had no toilet paper at all. I had to go ask house keeping for T.P.. They do not clean your room unless you are there more than a week. The pool is very small.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center

Address: 1742 South Clementine, Anaheim, CA 92802
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Anaheim
Ranked #77 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
Extended Stay America Anaheim
Extended Stay Anaheim
Anaheim Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.