Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center
Ranked #73 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
Stockton, CA
“Awful!'”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Don't expect a complete hotel room when you stay here. They don't do housekeeping while you are there. I'm pretty sure they didnt even clean the room before we checked in. Floors were filthy. Sheets looked dirty. NOTHING in room. And I mean nothing. No dishes, kitchen items, hair dryer. You have to ask for it all. Hot water didnt work in our room. We had a 2nd room and the a/c didnt work in that one. We called and they didnt send anyone to fix. Maintenance only works 10am-5pm. After hours you cant even call the front desk. It goes straight to a recording with someone named Molly who we never saw. Completely ridiculous!! I dont care how cheap the room is, I would NEVER stay here again! I travel all across the country with kids and without several times a year and I've never stayed in a worse place.

• Stayed September 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Irvine, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Where to start. I understand with the price I paid, there are things that I would have to deal with. But after checking In on the first day, my son started receiving bug bites after the first night. I went to the front desk to get the room changed, but the new room was not any better. My son received 10 more bites. Then i started getting bites too. I mentioned to the desk about a bug problem, and they said there were no bugs. No room will be safe from any bugs because I had to switch so many times to another room. I even had ant problems in another room. Everything else was fine, but there is no way I can stay at this place because I felt it was more of a hassle to deal with this discomfort.

Expect at most credit to get your clothes washed. Not worth to stay at.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

No hair dryers, no sponge for kitchen, no paper towels, no corkscrew in entire hotel. You have to ask for dishes, coffee makers, etc. and they weren't clean. Had to use the heater to semi dry my hair. Tub not clean. No ice machine in hotel. Amenities are almost nonexistent. Breakfast runs out and is not restocked. Towels very thin and need replacement. On a positive note, front desk staff is friendly.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Rio Linda, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This Hotel was so dirty, when we checked in we were given a room and went there and the first thing coming out of the elevator the smell of cigarette smoke was overwhelming. We went in to our room and it smelled very musty. The bathroom was very dirty toilet had not been cleaned at all it looked like a dirty gas station bathroom. The shower had stains and hairs in it the bedding was very stained. I went back to the lobby and told them of the dirty room and they gave me a different room. It was better but still not good. The bed spread had blood stains on it and this room had no toilet paper at all. I had to go ask house keeping for T.P.. They do not clean your room unless you are there more than a week. The pool is very small.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Las Vegas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been staying in this hotel for an extended period (over a month), so I think I have a pretty good feel for the property.

The beds are terrible, but I have purchased a bed topper and made it work.

Once a week house-keeping is a misnomer as it is one of the poorer cleaning jobs that I have ever seen in a hotel, especially for once a week (toilet paper does not get re-stocked at least half the time!!).

Staff is generally fine, though I don't ask much of them.

There are no work-out facilities and a small pool with no Jacuzzi.

Furnishings are generally in poor shape (particularly my dresser and my lounge chair) but t.v is nice.

As a non smoker, I stay in a non smoking floor on the fourth floor (which is a smoking floor) and this may bother some travelers as the smell is everywhere in the common areas.

Breakfast in the morning is VERY minimal but they do provide some coffee, limited fruit, packaged muffins and granola bars. Breakfast is from 6-9 but coffee is often empty and trays close to bare at 7:10 am (doesn't seem to be a high priority to staff).

Wi-fi has a strong signal but is too slow to work on my tablet so I find it to be worthless.

Overall, it is a passable place to stay but I will never recommend this to another traveler and will try to avoid this chain if possible in the future.

I feel that there is nothing special about the stay, the facilities nor the efforts.

Disney is close by and the restaurant selection within a short walk is awesome!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to read that our housekeeping service did not properly clean your room or re-stock amenities for you. I will be working with my housekeeping team to review our cleanliness standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. As well, I do apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast was not properly re-stocked during your stay with us. I have met with my front desk staff to ensure that re-stocking breakfast items is a priority for them. I also regret to hear that our amenities and service overall did not meet your expectations. Please know that your feedback on these issues will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I invite you to contact me, at acc@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had almost 16hrs flight from our country to Anaheim, it was very comforting when we were told that despite the fact that check in time was 3pm but since the previous occupants had checked out earlier, the room was quickly prepared for us to refresh ourselves before going out to purchase groceries. The employees were friendly especially Gigi who was exceptional during our stay. Our kids got to know her name and enjoyed the several support we got from her.

It was a stone throw from Disneyland, the parking lot was spacious enough to always find parking space when retiring for the day.

Room Tip: We were in Room 310 (corner rooms on the south end close to the thrash room) which afforded my kids...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the vicinity from the park and that your stay was comfortable. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

I would recommend people to stay as far away from this hotel chain as possible this particular hotel pedophile owner of curry upon entering they cannot provide enough hair dryers for the entire hotel you will be put on a waiting list and still will never receive it except for one person the staff is extremely rude and not thoughtful at all.

• Stayed August 2014
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. The situation you described regarding hairdryers being unavailable is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. I discussed your comments with the team, and will be working to expand our inventory to ensure that we have enough hairdryers to provide to guests. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. To discuss further or if you have any questions, please contact me at acc@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center

Address: 1742 South Clementine, Anaheim, CA 92802
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Anaheim
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #73 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
Extended Stay America Anaheim
Extended Stay Anaheim
Anaheim Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.