“The Ayres never disappoints” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Book Early & Save 15%!
Ranked #1 of 115 Hotels in Anaheim
GreenLeadersGold level
“The Ayres never disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

With two stays under my belt, the Ayres Hotel located just under two miles from Disneyland, a stone's throw from Angel's Stadium, is perfected situated.

It's a family owned boutique hotel that offers a lot for a great value. Fresh baked cookies, beer, wine, chips and guacamole are a delightful treat after a long day spent traveling in the car or waiting in line at Disneyland.

The rooms are spacious, clean complete with fridge and microwave. On a warm day, one can use the pool and hot tub.

And the full breakfast with Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes made to order would brighten up anyone's day.

Value, location and service just off the beaten path make this a great find off hotel row.

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (298)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Ventura, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Upon arriving at this hotel, we were greeted by the most delightful girl at the front desk. We were in town for a dance classic at Disney and we were exhausted from the day. We checked in Friday afternoon, got the exact room we requested, and free parking never hurt. The chef in the morning was delightful. She made the girls Mickey Mouse pancakes, there was a variety to choose from, and it was all you could eat. The room was very clean, the bath tub was huge, and it was very spacious.

We did think the hotel was closer to Disney but it was right across the street from the Honda Center and there was an Angels game going on so there was a bit of traffic. Although we didn't have time to explore the hotel thoroughly, I would definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We just finished an 8 night stay at the Ayres Hotel Anaheim, and it was wonderful! We went for Disneyland,the beach and Angels baseball. The ART shuttle ran every 30 min to Disneyland and only one other hotel on the route (15), so was quick and never overly crowded- perfect. Huntington Beach was an easy 30 min drive so perfect for a day trip, and Angels Stadium is a block away so we easily walked to and from the game. And the next night, we were able to watch the post game fireworks from our bedroom window. Excellent location, price, comfort and amenities (free hot breakfast, WiFi, parking- all the things you get charged for at other hotels). And this was a QUIET hotel with the most comfortable beds ever. Really. We all slept awesome every night. This is our Anaheim hotel from now on. Loved it!!

• Stayed April 2014
Barstow, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We live in Barstow and have season tickets for the Anaheim Ducks and stay here as often as we can. Front desk staff is very friendly and always helpful, breakfast is fresh, hot and delicious and the cook always remembers us, beds are very comfortable, wifi is fast, and walking distance to Honda center and Angel stadium. The Only hotel in Anaheim for us.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
West Bloomfield, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I just stayed at this hotel from 4/5-4-7 with my wife and two children boys 14,12 and loved it. First of all it is a couple of miles away from Disneyland but they do have a shuttle that will cost $5.00 per person to get you there for the day.. I liked it because it dropped you off right at the entrance to the park. (I believe that it was $16.00 to park at Disneyland, so for the extra $4.00 it was worth it.) The beds were extremely comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was great as well. ( I liked the chef so I tipped him everyday for making mickey mouse pancakes for my kids) I would highly recommend this hotel. I felt that the price of the hotel was a very fair price and I was able to take the money I saved by not staying at the Disney hotels and using that savings for souvenirs and food. Lastly the hotel is near restaurants that is less then a mile away and we were able to relax after a long day and Disney and eat at the Lazy Dog Cafe.

Kilauea, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I live in Hawaii and it has been 8 years since I have visited california. I am a single mom travelling with my 4 year old son. I promised him on his birthday to take him to disneyland. We flew to San diego at 8pm. Driving in the dark in unfamiliar territory was a little uncomfortable. We checked in at the Days inn downtown for the night. NO Comment. Front desk was accomadating. I booked on line for $89 by the time I checked out fees, taxes, and parking it was $125. Not happy. Could not wait to get out of the Days Inn. Went to the San Diego Zoo, Scripts Aquarium, ate dinner at the fish house in Del Mar, before Heading to Ayres. I knew things could only get better after the Days Inn. Told my son to sleep and when he wakes well go see Mickey. Ayres was easy to find at night. Just looked for the Honda Center. My son and I walked in to the Lobby and the fire place was going it was warm and friendly just like the staff. Quick check in. My online request was filled, 5 days 1st floor near pool and work out. Bingo! Room was clean and spacious, "Perfect for mommy and me!" My son waited in the room and I retrieved our belongings from the car. There are rolly carts to help bring your bags and I am sure if I asked for assistance they would of accomadated me, but I had it and I did not feel obligated to have to tip some one, YES!! Had a lovely bath and a great sleep, bed was more comfortable than mine at home. My boy and i rolled out of it walked down the lobby and had a great breakfast. (Free!! Saved me $100) walked back to our room and it was tidy up! PINCH ME! This is too easy, no rush, no searching, no hassle, no stress, no trafic. Got a 3 day shuttle pass, (oh yeah free parking saved me another $100). We did disney for 3 days. The shuttle is so convienent! Pulls up every 30 minutes. Now the best part, when we checked out it was exactly what I was quoted online. No hidden fees or extra charges. I will reccomend it to all the people I love and my friends. Wonderful stay. Made it easy on a hard working single mom. Thanks AYRES!

Room Tip: 135 close to pool and workout access, same floor as resurant and lobby, and still quiet.