We had a spacious suite with one king bed, two queen beds and one sleeper sofa for our family of 6. The price was right, including free breakfast buffet. It was close to Disney but we did drive to the parks as the bus was not too frequent and the walk was long. It is a Disney Good Neighbor Hotel so you do get "magic hours," which were lost on us - who goes to the park at 7am??? The Anaheim Angels Stadium is very close by as well. We met up with friends whose family of 5 stayed in a smaller suite. I'd definitely recommend the two bedroom suite for families of 5 -7. Our only regret is that we stayed in Santa Monica for the last two days of our vacation, where we paid 3x the price per night with far less amenities. We caught a Dodgers game while staying in Anaheim and the drive is not long so I'd skip the LA hotels next time and commute if traveling with a family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort is located in the heart of Anaheim, just minutes from the Disneyland Resort. Our 143 suites come in 3 sizes, the largest of which sleeps up to 8. The room is designed to be your home away from home, each suite features a full size kitchen (no oven) complete with dishes, utensils, sofa sleepers and DVD/VHS players in the living room. We offer complimentary amenities that include a daily hot breakfast, mid-week evening reception, guest laundry facilities, business center and high-speed wireless Internet.Visit Angels Stadium, home of the L.A. Angels of Anaheim, only 1 mile from the hotel and the Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks hockey franchise within 3 miles. The Block at Orange and the Anaheim Garden Walk are within one mile of the hotel to fulfill your shopping needs. On a business trip? If so, the Anaheim Convention Center is within 2 miles of the hotel. Of course the main attraction of Anaheim is the Disneyland Resort which is only minutes from the hotel. Don't forget you can save time and money by purchasing your Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets at our front desk! For your convenience the Anaheim Resort Transit makes at stop at the hotel to provide transportation to the Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk and The Block at Orange at nominal fee.A valid credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in.As to Disney photos, logos, properties Disney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Staybridge Suites