We are really glad we picked Staybridge Suites for our trip to Disney and California. We rented a 2 bedroom 2 bath suite with kitchen and had plenty of room for 5 of us. The room was very clean and the 2 baths made it easy to get ready. The place had a nice pool that we did not use and a fitness facility. The staff were so nice and answered all our questions with a smile and gave us good directions to every place we went. We had a good full breakfast every day which had a variety of food to please us all. They do have food and drinks Tuesday - Thursday around late afternoon, but we were never there at that time. We spent 2 days at Disney, 1 at Universal Studios, 1 in Hollywood, and 1 day we drove to Big Bear Lake which was beautiful. We also liked that there was no fee for parking. We did hear that someone had their car broken into in the parking lot one night and I did read that on this site earlier in the year. We always parked right in front of the door because of this. I don't know if the management could do something about that? Probably the only negative about staying here would be that it is on a one way street and you have to be aware when returning to this hotel. We said we would always use the Staybridge Suites when returning to this area in the future. We were really pleased and glad that the facility was very updated and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort is located in the heart of Anaheim, just minutes from the Disneyland Resort. Our 143 suites come in 3 sizes, the largest of which sleeps up to 8. The room is designed to be your home away from home, each suite features a full size kitchen (no oven) complete with dishes, utensils, sofa sleepers and DVD/VHS players in the living room. We offer complimentary amenities that include a daily hot breakfast, mid-week evening reception, guest laundry facilities, business center and high-speed wireless Internet.Visit Angels Stadium, home of the L.A. Angels of Anaheim, only 1 mile from the hotel and the Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks hockey franchise within 3 miles. The Block at Orange and the Anaheim Garden Walk are within one mile of the hotel to fulfill your shopping needs. On a business trip? If so, the Anaheim Convention Center is within 2 miles of the hotel. Of course the main attraction of Anaheim is the Disneyland Resort which is only minutes from the hotel. Don't forget you can save time and money by purchasing your Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets at our front desk! For your convenience the Anaheim Resort Transit makes at stop at the hotel to provide transportation to the Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk and The Block at Orange at nominal fee.A valid credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in.As to Disney photos, logos, properties Disney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Staybridge Suites