We stayed here the first week in May for 6 nights. First impression was good, clean, not muggy, didn't smell bad. Our room was very clean and looked newly updated. We stayed in a 2 bed suite facing the pool. Was very quite. It was so nice having the full kitchen, however, it took 2 days for the fridge to get cold, they must turn it completely OFF in between people? When we first got there it was not cold at all. The breakfast was ok, same powdered eggs, etc as any other hotel. It was nice to have though, but they do not have nearly enough tables for people to eat at. One morning we sat outside, which was fine, but we left our key in our room and we were locked out of the hotel for about 20 min until someone came out. The beds are very hard, they either need to be replaced or get a cushion for the top. Also the pillows were 1/2 the size of a normal one! So weird! Also be aware the 2 beds in one of the bedrooms are FULL size, not queens. It is very hard to get 2 people in each bed, making it a room that sleeps 8 pretty much a lie. Other than those things it was great. Close to the freeway, 10 min from Disney parking, close to stores, etc. I loved the free laundry room, even though I had to wait till 11PM to do it, it was nice to go home with clean clothes. Also would have been good to know, there is NO ice machine in this hotel. You do have an ice maker in your freezer, but If you are planning on filling up a cooler, it wont be enough. Buy a bag. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort is located in the heart of Anaheim, just minutes from the Disneyland Resort. Our 143 suites come in 3 sizes, the largest of which sleeps up to 8. The room is designed to be your home away from home, each suite features a full size kitchen (no oven) complete with dishes, utensils, sofa sleepers and DVD/VHS players in the living room. We offer complimentary amenities that include a daily hot breakfast, mid-week evening reception, guest laundry facilities, business center and high-speed wireless Internet.Visit Angels Stadium, home of the L.A. Angels of Anaheim, only 1 mile from the hotel and the Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks hockey franchise within 3 miles. The Block at Orange and the Anaheim Garden Walk are within one mile of the hotel to fulfill your shopping needs. On a business trip? If so, the Anaheim Convention Center is within 2 miles of the hotel. Of course the main attraction of Anaheim is the Disneyland Resort which is only minutes from the hotel. Don't forget you can save time and money by purchasing your Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets at our front desk! For your convenience the Anaheim Resort Transit makes at stop at the hotel to provide transportation to the Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk and The Block at Orange at nominal fee.A valid credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in.As to Disney photos, logos, properties Disney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Staybridge Suites