We checked in here on Feb 2nd and departed Feb 7th. We stayed at a 1BD king suite. The front desk was quite helpful. Our first impressions of the lobby was that it was clean, and upkept quite well. Upon entering, the suite was a bit smaller then I had hoped. Last Disney trip, we stayed at the Best Western Meridian in Orange and the 1BD suite was quite a bit bigger. The suite had all the amenities, full sized fridge, stove, microwave, etc. It was quite nice having a separate little area to eat. The king bed was a bit firm and they also do not provide full sized pillows, they provide these little square pillows, which is quite odd. We ended up buying our own pillows instead. The WiFi there was actually pretty good. Best signal we've had yet at a hotel. The TV lineup was quite a surprise too. They actually have Food Network! This is the first hotel I've been at that had that channel in the lineup. Morning breakfast was good. The employees there were always around making sure everything was available. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat. The location to Disney is pretty good. Not walkable, but a 5 minute drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort is located in the heart of Anaheim, just minutes from the Disneyland Resort. Our 143 suites come in 3 sizes, the largest of which sleeps up to 8. The room is designed to be your home away from home, each suite features a full size kitchen (no oven) complete with dishes, utensils, sofa sleepers and DVD/VHS players in the living room. We offer complimentary amenities that include a daily hot breakfast, mid-week evening reception, guest laundry facilities, business center and high-speed wireless Internet.Visit Angels Stadium, home of the L.A. Angels of Anaheim, only 1 mile from the hotel and the Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks hockey franchise within 3 miles. The Block at Orange and the Anaheim Garden Walk are within one mile of the hotel to fulfill your shopping needs. On a business trip? If so, the Anaheim Convention Center is within 2 miles of the hotel. Of course the main attraction of Anaheim is the Disneyland Resort which is only minutes from the hotel. Don't forget you can save time and money by purchasing your Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets at our front desk! For your convenience the Anaheim Resort Transit makes at stop at the hotel to provide transportation to the Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk and The Block at Orange at nominal fee.A valid credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in.As to Disney photos, logos, properties Disney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Staybridge Suites