Took a quick trip to Disneyland to celebrate my nephews 7th birthday and stayed at Staybridge Suites under recommendation from friend. We arrived a few minutes before 7:30 pm, which we found out was closing time for their social hour, and the woman checking us in put off the check in so family could make it outside before they put food away. After spending 6 hours at Disneyland the family was thankful for fresh grilled burgers and I was thankful for the free cold beer. Check in was a breeze and our suite was lovely with separate bedroom and stocked kitchenette. We really utilized the kitchenette and it was great to have a full-size fridge vs. the mini's offered at other hotels. Beds were comfortable and my only complaint would have to be about pillows. They offered a good number of pillows on each bed but they were all rather small. I have throw pillows the size of some of their pillows. Very minor complaint.
Breakfast offerings included eggs, breads, some type of hot meat, waffles, cereals, oatmeal and a few other things. All in all we were very satisfied with breakfast every morning and the birthday boy was excited to find hard boiled eggs offered each day. Cokes, juices, milk and tasty coffee were also staples at breakfast. We never had a problem finding a clean table to sit at as staff was always on top of cleaning tables.
We were within minutes of Disneyland park and parking building and found a Target a mile or so away that offered Disney souvenirs at a fraction of the price you'd pay at park. Something to keep in mind for next trip to Disneyland. The pantry at the hotel also offered some great postcards to mail back home or keep for souvenirs.
Staff was always friendly and helpful and the hotel grounds were well maintained. I don't know if it was size of vehicles that always ended up parking next to us or if parking spots are too narrow but we'd park and say a prayer we woulnd't find a ding in car the next day.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel Anaheim
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel
- Anaheim Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort is located in the heart of Anaheim, just minutes from the Disneyland Resort. Our 143 suites come in 3 sizes, the largest of which sleeps up to 8. The room is designed to be your home away from home, each suite features a full size kitchen (no oven) complete with dishes, utensils, sofa sleepers and DVD/VHS players in the living room. We offer complimentary amenities that include a daily hot breakfast, mid-week evening reception, guest laundry facilities, business center and high-speed wireless Internet.Visit Angels Stadium, home of the L.A. Angels of Anaheim, only 1 mile from the hotel and the Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks hockey franchise within 3 miles. The Block at Orange and the Anaheim Garden Walk are within one mile of the hotel to fulfill your shopping needs. On a business trip? If so, the Anaheim Convention Center is within 2 miles of the hotel. Of course the main attraction of Anaheim is the Disneyland Resort which is only minutes from the hotel. Don't forget you can save time and money by purchasing your Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets at our front desk! For your convenience the Anaheim Resort Transit makes at stop at the hotel to provide transportation to the Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk and The Block at Orange at nominal fee.A valid credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in.As to Disney photos, logos, properties Disney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Olotels, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.