“Older hotel .. But good value and clean” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland)

You added Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1240 South Walnut, one block from Disneyland, Anaheim, CA 92802   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #46 of 115 Hotels in Anaheim
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Older hotel .. But good value and clean”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

This holiday inn is older and lacks many of the nice amenity the newer holiday inns provide. The location was great and the value was very good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The splash area did not live up to the pictures... And the pool area was old.

Stayed July 2014
Tom V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland), responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. Our Splash Zone is getting great feedback from our guests and we've added cabanas and colorful chairs and chaises to our pool area. We do hope you give our hotel another chance to impress you the next time you are in Anaheim.

Tom Van Winkle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
  • Indonesian first
Somis, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I have stayed here more than a half dozen times each time was excellent good service good bar, good food. the staff is very nice very attentive plus you can see the backside of fireworks... from Disneyland!!!

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Hotel was very clean and nice! Standard room was kind of small compared to other hotels I've stayed at, but room was clean and fresh. My daughter's, my husband and I loved the kids area, the pool and jacuzzi. Friendly staff and place. The only downside, you have to pay $10 per day for parking and you have to pay for breakfast too. We did order a pizza and wings from there and it was delicious! Will stay again! :)

• Stayed July 2014
Arlington, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I wouldn't say this hotel is "1 Block" from Disneyland however our room did look out to the parking garage, so the 10 minute walk sure beat the $15 parking that was maybe 3 minutes closer. This hotel was great, we had no issues. Spent some time in the pool and our daughter loved it. The room was clean and in great shape. Front desk help was very friendly. We walked for a few minutes and was able to see the nightly fireworks.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This Hotel is old but it has been remodeled and kept very clean. We enjoyed our stay it worked out for the days we were at Disney Land. The pool and the water works is nice and my kids had a blast. One of days we went to the beach and came back tired so we ate at the restaurant and they have good pizza. I really enjoyed my pizza.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I live near Disneyland, but needed a place to for a Disney race I was running. SO glad I chose this hotel and hope to come back again!

Location: Nice, safe 10 minute walk to Downtown Disney. FYI: The hotel is located at the back of the main Disneyland parking structure.
Rooms: We got a standard room which was clean, nicely sized, comfortable, and modern.
Staff: Very helpful and nice.
Price: Very reasonable price considering it's great location and accommodations! (Parking fee: $10/night)
Best feature: The pool because it was warm and nicely heated....perfect for my tired legs after running 13 miles! :)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. Check in was easy and smooth. I got upgraded to character suite which my kids just loved! Breakfast was free every morning and my kids got free breakfast and dinner every night. The breakfast was quite good. There was some remodeling being done on the stairs leading to our room but it wasn't a big deal. Every single staff member was helpful and friendly! I recommend getting a drink from the bar. The bar tender Jose was the best!! The bar doesn't open until 3:00 pm. Something got mixed up at the front desk with billing so for my inconvenience I got free parking for the day! My kids had a blast in the pool and hot tube with was good size. If you want to walk to Disneyland go to the front of the hotel and turn left and follow the sidewalk to Magic way and make another left and You'll see where to go after that. That was the only confusing the first day was trying to walk to Disneyland. Don't take Ball rd You'll never get there. You can always buy a day shuttle pass for $5.00 per day per person it comes every 20-30 mins in front of the hotel. The last shuttle is 12:30 am from Disneyland. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!! I have traveled to many hotels so I'm a very seasoned traveler so this what I experienced!

Room Tip: I would recommend building four where we stayed it was easy access to the pool and you could got nea...