My family and mom stayed here for a quick trip to Disneyland. The suite was a great size and the proximity to Disneyland was fantastic. What made the location even better is that it is far enough away to be quiet, yet close enough to walk. The grounds were well kept and the restaurant was a great way to start (and end) the day. The housekeepers were thorough and the beds were comfortable. No free shuttle, but the walk is not too bad.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Anaheim (1 Blk/Disneyland)
- Holiday Inn Hotel Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated property presents guests with a fun and modern art deco ambiance suitable for both business travelers and families alike. This amenities-rich, full-service hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites at an affordable rate right in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to Disneyland®, Disney’s California Adventure®, Downtown Disney®, and with easy access to the Anaheim Convention Center, and many other Southern California attractions. Now welcoming small dogs!! A fee does apply. Splash Zone for the kids coming July 2013!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.