This hotel was mostly a positive experience. Close to Disneyland and shuttles every 15-20 mins going to the parks. The rooms were neat, clean and roomy and tidied everyday. My kids loved the pool area. We had a great view from our room of the pool and restaurant lights. The food was tasty but needed more variety especially if you are staying there for a longer period. The staff were friendly and there to help however not as friendly as what I'm used to in Australia or the south pacific. The gift shop was great and the pricing good. I would recommend this hotel if you're going to Disneyland however if you want to explore other parts of California stay closer to LA as it's very expensive to get transport to LA, Hollywood etc. I would stay here again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated property presents guests with a fun and modern art deco ambiance suitable for both business travelers and families alike. This amenities-rich, full-service hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites at an affordable rate right in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to Disneyland®, Disney’s California Adventure®, Downtown Disney®, and with easy access to the Anaheim Convention Center, and many other Southern California attractions. Now welcoming small dogs!! A fee does apply. Make us your home away from home for your Rose Bowl or BCS Championship game vacation!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Anaheim (1 Blk/Disneyland)
- Holiday Inn Hotel Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn