While advertised as a "block from Disneyland" is a bit of a stretch it is certainly walkable. We met up with our young family staying at the Disneyland Hotel which is a 10Minute walk. We altered between walking and taking the Monorail just outside the Disneyland Hotel. The Holiday sells park admittance at a discount which you must have before boarding the Monorail. Now for the Pros, The Hotel itself is clean. We had a renovated room on the main floor. The furnishings were not that far off Hilton or Starwood standard. The beds are comfortable with a choice of pillow softness is provided. The toilet is separate from the sink area which is a generous size providing ample room for toiletry kits, etc. The shampoo etc is from Bed and Bath. The TV is a flat screen LG. Ample drawer and closet space is provided with a functional desk. The Ice Machine is behind a door at the end of the hall behind a door at the end of the hall. The hotel is quiet and has a gift shop. The front desk and lobby areas are a good size and service from the front desk is provided with a smile and very prompt. The restaurant has a nice menu and is reasonably priced. For families, TV's are available in booths which we have not seen in our extensive travels prior to this. We did not use the pool however the area looks well maintained and we were told it was heated!
Families with small children may want to consider the shuttle (extra charge and not provided by the Holiday Inn), After a full day at the park it is likely to be well worth the cost.
We certainly recommend the hotel for both value and service and would definitely not hesitate to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated property presents guests with a fun and modern art deco ambiance suitable for both business travelers and families alike. This amenities-rich, full-service hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites at an affordable rate right in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to Disneyland®, Disney’s California Adventure®, Downtown Disney®, and with easy access to the Anaheim Convention Center, and many other Southern California attractions. Now welcoming small dogs!! A fee does apply. Make us your home away from home for your Rose Bowl or BCS Championship game vacation!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Anaheim (1 Blk/Disneyland)
- Holiday Inn Hotel Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn