Just stayed here while at Disneyland. They claim to be close to the entrance, but it is pretty far to walk, and there is no free shuttle. It would be fair enough to pay for a shuttle, but you also have to pay for parking, and I just feel that this is a bit much.
We also had made a reservation for 3 adults, for which we were charged an extra $10 when making the reservation. Then, at the front desk, they claimed that we had to pay an additional $10. We just needed to move on, so we agreed, but this was a shady way to begin the stay.
Now, onto the room. We had a suite. It was very spacious and the bedroom had doors, which was great for us with our almost-2-year-old. HOWEVER, we had to wait for them to deliver a crib (even though we requested in advance). Argh.
The beds had inexplicably small pillows on them (smaller than the ones on my couch at home). We all had a terrible night's sleep. WHOSE IDEA WAS IT TO USE MICROPILLOWS?
Finally - the kids eat free / breakfast included business. We did receive vouchers for "free" breakfast, for us and our LO. When we got there, there was a buffet, so we figured this was the "free" breakfast. There was a $3 surcharge for the buffet. WHAT? If it's "free" breakfast, let it be FREE breakfast. Also, for the record, the buffet was gross, so just order off the menu - at least this is actually free.
There were many little confusing and irritating things at this hotel that added up to an unpleasant stay. Don't recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated property presents guests with a fun and modern art deco ambiance suitable for both business travelers and families alike. This amenities-rich, full-service hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites at an affordable rate right in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to Disneyland®, Disney’s California Adventure®, Downtown Disney®, and with easy access to the Anaheim Convention Center, and many other Southern California attractions. Now welcoming small dogs!! A fee does apply. Make us your home away from home for your Rose Bowl or BCS Championship game vacation!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Anaheim (1 Blk/Disneyland)
- Holiday Inn Hotel Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn