PRO: 1. Close enough to Disneyland to walk to, although is it a long walk.
2. All of the personnel that we dealt with were very friendly and helpful.
3. WiFi is free
CON: 1. The room had 2 double beds, not queens.
2. The room itself was so small that the double beds barely fit, there was about 6 inches between the side of the beds and the walls.
3. $10 dollars a night for parking
4. No lounge area for guests to sit, read the paper, and have coffee in the morning. There is a sofa and 2 chairs outside the restuarant, but it is very loud and crowded.
5. Regular room rates are very expensive. We got a deal on our room though one of the discount travel sites, but they slipped someone else's bill under our door one night and the standard rate was twice what I paid.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Anaheim (1 Blk/Disneyland)
- Holiday Inn Hotel Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated property presents guests with a fun and modern art deco ambiance suitable for both business travelers and families alike. This amenities-rich, full-service hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites at an affordable rate right in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to Disneyland®, Disney’s California Adventure®, Downtown Disney®, and with easy access to the Anaheim Convention Center, and many other Southern California attractions. Now welcoming small dogs!! A fee does apply. Splash Zone for the kids coming July 2013!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Olotels and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.