This hotel is pretty good overall. The room itself is nice, but the bathroom is very cramped (toilet paper hidden behind the bathroom door, etc) and the shower was very difficult to turn on. The in house restaurant was nice, we ate there twice and were happy with prices/service. The free wifi was "busy" on our first night, and Reception didn't care when we complained. There is a $10 per day parking fee, which we weren't aware of before arrival. A bit rich when it's just an outside car park - no security or under cover area, and it is purely a 'first come first served' basis. We were on the ground floor, which was great for ease of access to our room from the carpark, but annoying when the car park could see directly into our room. Every day the maid opened the curtains up! On our first night's stay, we had an in house phone call at about midnight. We didn't answer it. Next thing, someone was knocking at our room door. Before I had a chance to get up and answer it, the person was letting themselves in! It was a member of staff checking to see if we had settled in okay. Seriously? At midnight? He seemed to think we had requested two rooms (which we hadn't) so I still think he had mistaken us for someone else. Either way, a midnight drop by is unacceptable for any reason. Its proximity to Disneyland is excellent, a 10 minute walk to the Disneyland car park and a quick tram ride later and you're at the front gate. I'd recommend the tram because walking the whole way is a bit of a distance. I would recommend this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated property presents guests with a fun and modern art deco ambiance suitable for both business travelers and families alike. This amenities-rich, full-service hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites at an affordable rate right in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to Disneyland®, Disney’s California Adventure®, Downtown Disney®, and with easy access to the Anaheim Convention Center, and many other Southern California attractions. Now welcoming small dogs!! A fee does apply. Make us your home away from home for your Rose Bowl or BCS Championship game vacation!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Anaheim (1 Blk/Disneyland)
- Holiday Inn Hotel Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn