We stayed recently at the end of November/beginning of December. The rooms were clean and staff was friendly. It's no longer than a 10min walk to downtown Disney and another 5/10min to the main gate dependent on how busy it is. The restaurant food was decent and staff was very accommodating. Many afternoons we just ordered the family pizza deal to our room. $20 gets u a large pizza, pitcher of drinks, garlic bread and salad. We spent less doing that then actually dinning in the restaurant where the kids eat free! My only complaint is the in room coffee. It tasted HORRIBLE! I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Anaheim (1 Blk/Disneyland)
- Holiday Inn Hotel Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated property presents guests with a fun and modern art deco ambiance suitable for both business travelers and families alike. This amenities-rich, full-service hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites at an affordable rate right in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to Disneyland®, Disney’s California Adventure®, Downtown Disney®, and with easy access to the Anaheim Convention Center, and many other Southern California attractions. Now welcoming small dogs!! A fee does apply. Make us your home away from home for your Rose Bowl or BCS Championship game vacation!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.