Although this hotel was farther to Disneyland than could comfortably be walked, the city bus shuttle made frequent stops there. The staff are all very nice and attentive, rooms are clean and comfortable. A couple of drawbacks to this hotel is they have no free breakfast (and the buffet was expensive for the quality of the food offered) and no microwaves or refrigerators in the rooms.AND of course coffee offered by this chain is the worst.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated property presents guests with a fun and modern art deco ambiance suitable for both business travelers and families alike. This amenities-rich, full-service hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites at an affordable rate right in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to Disneyland®, Disney’s California Adventure®, Downtown Disney®, and with easy access to the Anaheim Convention Center, and many other Southern California attractions. Now welcoming small dogs!! A fee does apply. Make us your home away from home for your Rose Bowl or BCS Championship game vacation!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Anaheim (1 Blk/Disneyland)
- Holiday Inn Hotel Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn