I stayed here when I went to Disneyland. location was excellent. I walked to Disneyland in about 20 minutes. You can Take the ART shuttle from the hotel to Disneyland if you want. If you are a senior pay when you ride instead of buying a $5 pass as it only costs $1 one way and you save a lot of money. The hotel staff was great and very helpful and courteous. Rooms were great and I paid a lot less than one of the other hotels in the area. I do not generally stay at Holiday Inns but this was nice and I would consider it again. Parking is $10 per day at the hotel. Rooms were nice and service was everyday. Great place to sleep and refresh after a day at Disneyland. Hotel restaurant was a little expensive however.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Anaheim (1 Blk/Disneyland)
- Holiday Inn Hotel Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated property presents guests with a fun and modern art deco ambiance suitable for both business travelers and families alike. This amenities-rich, full-service hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites at an affordable rate right in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to Disneyland®, Disney’s California Adventure®, Downtown Disney®, and with easy access to the Anaheim Convention Center, and many other Southern California attractions. Now welcoming small dogs!! A fee does apply. Make us your home away from home for your Rose Bowl or BCS Championship game vacation!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.