I stayed here when I went to Disneyland. location was excellent. I walked to Disneyland in about 20 minutes. You can Take the ART shuttle from the hotel to Disneyland if you want. If you are a senior pay when you ride instead of buying a $5 pass as it only costs $1 one way and you save a lot of money. The hotel staff was great and very helpful and courteous. Rooms were great and I paid a lot less than one of the other hotels in the area. I do not generally stay at Holiday Inns but this was nice and I would consider it again. Parking is $10 per day at the hotel. Rooms were nice and service was everyday. Great place to sleep and refresh after a day at Disneyland. Hotel restaurant was a little expensive however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated property presents guests with a fun and modern art deco ambiance suitable for both business travelers and families alike. This amenities-rich, full-service hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites at an affordable rate right in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to Disneyland(R), Disney's California Adventure(R), Downtown Disney(R), and with easy access to the Anaheim Convention Center, and many other Southern California attractions. Now welcoming small dogs!! A fee does apply. Book our 60th Anniversary package and receive a $60 food and beverage credit during your stay. (One $60 credit voucher per stay) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, BookIt.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Anaheim (1 Blk/Disneyland)
- Holiday Inn Hotel Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn