“Great place to stay... We'll be back!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Candy Cane Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Candy Cane Inn
You added Candy Cane Inn to your Saves list
1747 South Harbor Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92802   |
Ranked #3 of 115 Hotels in Anaheim
Seattle, Washington
“Great place to stay... We'll be back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Loved this place since I was a kid. Now I bring my kids here for them to enjoy. Location is superb and such a cute name... What kid doesn't want to stay at the Candy Cane Inn?
Will be returning in September with the family for another amazing trip to the happiest place on earth.

Stayed August 2014
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Thank you so very much for being a repeat member of the Candy Cane family and for sharing your wonderful comments with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. We can’t wait for you to be back with us again and please don’t hesitate to contact me personally should you need any special requests or anything else I may be able to assist you with. Kind regards!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (416)
Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Stayed at the Candy Cane recently with my family. We chose the hotel entirely based on views of TripAdvisor. We were not diappointed. It was more or less was expected. Room was clean but could do with a bit of modernisation. Air conditioning we very loud. Staff were nice, breakfast, which is included in the price, was perfectly fine to start the day. We took the bus to and from gates of the park but to be honest walking wouldn't have been a problem as it is so close we were just saving our legs for the long day ahead. Bus driver was very friendly. Just beside the hotel is a 7 Eleven which is handy and another market. Across there is a Subway, Pizza store, burger sore and Chinese. The swimming pool in the Candy Cane is very small but this wasn't a problem for us as we didn't have time to use it anway. Free parking is a big bonus. Grounds of the hotel are very nice and well kept.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us on your first visit and we appreciate your kind comments regarding our property, staff and services. I am pleased you agree with our Trip Advisor reviews and that you were not disappointed with your stay. We are delighted you and your family enjoyed the many amenities we have to offer here at the Candy Cane, including our expanded complementary continental breakfast. Please feel free to contact me personally should you be returning to the Anaheim area, as I would be delighted to assist with future reservations. Kind regards!
bath
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Came back after 10 years and the place is still great for Disneyland. Buses pick up at the quarter to \ past and take you there on the hour\half. You shouldn't need it but after a day at disney it's helpful!
5 of us stayed in a double room with roll out bed. Good value and they delivered our breakfast in the mornings and gave us a late checkout.
Wouldn't stay anywhere else if we ever come back to Disneyland (the best disney park by miles)

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Thank you so very much for being a loyal member of the Candy Cane Inn family of repeat guests. We DO appreciate your business and look forward to you having another memorable visit. Please feel free to contact me personally when returning as it would be my pleasure to assist with reservations. Kind Regards!
Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

We stayed for 4 nights recently at the Candy Cane Inn with our two children. The service from the time we stepped in the door until we left was fantastic. Any requests were met with a smile.

The property is kept clean and tidy inside and out. Beds are clean and comfortable for a great nights sleep which was vital with jet lag and 14 hour days at Disneyland.

A shuttle bus is provided complimentary which again you are very greatfull for at midnight leaving Disneyland. However the hotel is close to Disneyland for walking as well. Even though it backs onto Disneyland you only have minimal noise.

Continental breakfast is complimentary as well with fresh bakery items and fruit as well as cereals.

If we come back to Anaheim we will certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a downstairs room. Easy access to pool, breakfast room, your car etc.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for allowing us to be of service during your recent visit to Anaheim. We do appreciate your business and I am so glad you were able to enjoy our many complimentary amenities we have to offer at the Candy Cane. I am delighted you will stay with us again and please feel free to contact me personally when returning as it would be my pleasure to assist with rates and reservations. Kind regards!
Salt Lake City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

We recently visited the Candy Cane again. It is our second time this year. They give you a $10 per night discount if you return within the year. As always the rooms are incredibly clean, the beds comfortable, and the grounds immaculate. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. It is wonderful to have a breakfast before leaving for the park. We usually take the short walk to the park in the morning and take the free shuttle back at the end of a long day. Unlike many other local properties they do not charge a parking fee or any resort fees. I really, really hate resort fees! When possible I will always stay and recommend the Candy Cane when staying in the area. There is no reason to stay elsewhere!

Room Tip: Top floor seems to be a little quieter
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Thank you so very much for being a repeat member of the Candy Cane family and for sharing your wonderful comments with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. Our team does an outstanding job in maintaining our property and I sincerely appreciate the friendliness they possess and extend to our guests! Please feel free to contact me personally prior to your next visit with us, as I would be delighted to assist with reservations. Kind regards!
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

This was our 3rd stay since 2009 and the rooms are still kept clean and we noticed a few upgrades. The staff is amazing, James at the front desk was so accommodating, we arrived 4hrs prior to check in time which was due to our flight. James apologized a few times that our rooms weren't ready, yet it was not their fault, it was ours. We had asked for rooms on the second floor close to each other. Our rooms were side by side, 208/209, second floor across from the pool, perfect! The house keeping staff are very nice, Patricia did a great job keeping our room tidy. I wish I had noticed the name of a young man who kept the continental breakfast fully stocked, he was friendly and cheerful. I have recommended the Candy Cane Inn to two other families and both were very happy and would also return. I have stayed in 5 star hotels were you pay for the staff to be accommodating, the staff at the Candy Cane Inn are genuine and they treat their guests in a 5 star manner. Jeff, thank your staff it takes a team with a good leader!

Room Tip: First floor rooms are better for guests who have strollers.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for being repeat guests and I am happy that you enjoyed the Candy Cane Inn and your second visit with us. We have a wonderful team, who take pride in their jobs and taking care of our guests and they too appreciate when folks take the time to write positive comments such as yours. Please feel free to contact me personally when returning as it would by my pleasure to assist with future reservations. Kind regards!
Edmonton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

August 2014, 8 night stay at this conveniently located hotel to Disneyland. This was our 3rd stay since 2010, and our loyalty is due to the convenience of the location, the complementary breakfast, and the adjoining rooms for the family vacation. The only thing that we noticed this time was that the rugs in the room (239) were dirty and we like to take our shoes off while in the room - our white socks were soiled in no time!!! I suppose this is a problem with many hotel rooms through-out the area but we were a bit disappointed...

Room Tip: Choose the second floor rooms near the rear of the property since it is more quiet there.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Thank you so much for being a repeat member of the Candy Cane Inn family. We appreciate your business and kind comments regarding our property and complimentary amenities. I am truly sorry for the incident you noted, as cleanliness and guest service are of the upmost importance to us. I have personally spoken with our Housekeeping Manager and Housekeeping Team as we do listen to our guests and appreciate the information as this enables us to make changes in our operation to enhance our product and service. Thank you again for you business and please feel free to contact me personally when returning as it would be my pleasure to assist with room reservations. Kind regards!