I hate to be negative about this particular hotel, given it is steps away from Downtown Disney as well as the theme parks! We have stayed here twice, as we like to stay away from home when we have guests over as a means to accomodate them. Initially we decided to stay here because of the location, it's wonderful! The first time we stayed the room we had was way towards the back of the property and it was very nice and quiet. We didn't even mind that it was small. However, the second stay was the worst experience I have ever had at any hotel!
1. We could not figure out how to turn on the main lights in the room if there had been a prize involved. We called what must have been an operator who just sounded tired and uninterested. I mean it was only her job to tell us how to do it, and she couldn't tell us herself nor did she offer further assistance.
2. The little room with the daybed, freezing! Not that we used for anything more than to put our stuff in.
3.The bathrooms are just old. The mirror did not clear up from the shower until the next morning.
4. The worst yet to come: Dear Lord, you could here everything going on in the rooms directly above us and on either side of ours. The wooden floors definitely maximize the effects of the children dragging things across the room. We woke up several times throughout the night due to the level of noise going on around us.
This was simply a very uncomfortable stay and I do not recommend anyone stay here until they renovate the rooms and hopefuly put in some carpet and do something about the noise level. Meanwhile stay at the Hyatt just down the road.
- Also Known As:
- Anabella Hotel
- Annabella Hotel
- Anabella Hotel Anaheim
- Annabella Hotel Anaheim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bella Queen/Queen Enjoy comfortable accommodations and the warm decor of our Bella Queen/Queen - the perfect retreat for a party of four. Its upscale interiors feature two queen size Divine TM pillow top beds, a sleep experience by the Anabella Hotel, crisp white bedding and elegant granite bathrooms. Its well appointed location is just minutes away from our Awarding Winning Tangerine Grill and Patio well known for its eclectic California Cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your The Anabella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.