“Nice and Close to Disneyland” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Anabella

You added The Anabella to your Saves list
The Anabella
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1030 W. Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802 (Formerly Anabella Hotel)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #48 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice and Close to Disneyland”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

Nice hotel, staff was great. Had some issues about charges for stuff we did not use. But price was right and in walking distance of theme park and shops.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (474)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Portland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

Let me just say I love the staff here. I stay at the Anabella every year for Blizzcon and if I ever have to crash at any other hotel I'll be horribly disappointed. This has actually become a bit of an annual holiday for me and some friends and without the people and the vibe of the Anabella it wouldn't be the same. The rooms are great and I love the food. It's rare that I'm just as satisfied eating the hotel food as I would be if I'd gone to a local restaurant. The fact that I've had the same bartender for 3 years tells me that this is a well run quality establishment. Anabella = Good Times!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

I live 2 hours from Disneyland in San Diego and have visited Disneyland probable 4 times a year since my daughter has turned 3 (she is gooing to be 12 in Dec.). We do have a fondness for the Disneyland hotels but they are seriously expensive and not always workable for our budget. We found the Anabella hotel 7 or 8 years ago and since have stayed there over 20 times in the past 8 years. The hotel is walking distance to Downtown Disney (about 1/2 mile) then you can take the monorail into the park. The walk to and from is well lighted and very pretty with lots of trees and twickle lights! There is a bus stop that you can take a shuttle into the front of the park as well.

The rooms at the Anabella are second to none. From the exceptional comforter bedding (including an excess of pillows on the bed), marble bathrooms, shutter window treatments and flatscreen tv's. We love to stay in the Mission suites where there is a second room with seperate tv and daybed. It is a great room for my daughter and her friends to stay in and have their own space as well as giving the adults a little privacy.

The grounds are stunning and though the restaurant is small and quaint the patio area is beautiful. Room service is exceptional, we ahve used it alot!

I can not recommend this hotel enough, as well as the affore mentioned reasons the staff at the Anabella are always curtious and helpful. Please try this hotel, you willl not be sorry!

Lori O. San Diego Ca.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Vine Grove, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

With the touch of Spanish architecture, you feel like you're in a villa of Old Mexico from years ago. My room had no carpit which is a plus for me. Front deck was always there to help and food was excellent at the restaurant. Has two swiming pools, one heated with jacuzzi next to it. Has great discounts for Military and Civil Servants. You get a big bang for the buck.

Room Tip: If you have medical problems, ask for a room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Las Vegas, NV
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

In general, the hotel was nice and conveniently located to the theme parks. The food at Tangerine Grill was good and not over priced.
Unfortunately, the building we stayed in (#4) had no water pressure or hot water. We arrived back to the hotel around midnight from a long day the the theme parks and tgot to take cold showers. The next morning we also noticed a water leak coming from the ceiling. We moved the upholstered chair so it would not get damaged.
The next morning when I mentioned the issues upon check out. The staff said they were aware of the water problems and that there was no hot water in that building. It would have been nice to have been warned of the problems.
The hotel did nothing to try to make up for these issues. We will not be staying there again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011 via mobile

The evening crew is great! David, Josh & Cory are very professional, extremely helpful and conscientious gentlemen. The rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and service is great. Yay Anabella!

• Stayed November 2011
Merced, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

My family loves this Hotel! My kids call it home. I have to laugh becuse they really think this is there home away from there real home. We always get treated like family! We have stayed at this place like 11 times already and will continue our stay with the Anabella hotel!! Always the Mendozas......

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Been to The Anabella? Share your experiences!