“Awesome...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #53 of 115 Hotels in Anaheim
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

The service we experienced was awesome. The rooms are very clean and very restfull. Location was in the middle of everything & the amenities awesome I have 2 dogs that are very picky and I can tell they enjoyed there stay... We where there for about 8 days and just awesome I slept better there than in my own bed...If I had to complain about anything it was the coffee needs to get better and you need eggs and bacon for breakfast..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Hawaiian Gardens, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I was able to check in early at no cost since there was availability. I also received a free upgrade! Great customer service. Rooms are clean and spacious. Beds and pillows are super comfortable. The gift shop is very well stocked, I found everything I needed. I will make it a point to check out the pool during my next visit. Oh, and lets not forget that they offer shuttle service to the Disneyland parks for a super low price.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

El Paso, Texas, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

We stayed here four nights in a Suite (2 queen beds and a separate room with a pull-out couch. The employees were very helpful and we were able to check in very quickly. The hallways to the room were very warm and had dirty carpeting. Once in the room, the carpet could have been cleaner but we were able to walk barefoot without our feet looking dirty. The a/c in the room worked great and the beds were very comfortable.

The bathroom was very clean, but the shower looked like it had been painted and it was peeling off. The breakfast was ok, but after the second day the same thing just wasn't appetizing. Some of the stuff just tasted "off", it wasn't bad or spoiled but the juices and cereals just didn't quite taste right.

What you are really interested in is the location, it is not too far. In the morning the ten minute walk is quite nice, but it feels longer after a full day at Disney.

I would consider staying again if we return to Disney. For the price, it really can't be beat.

Foster City, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I will never stay here again, unless its completely remodeled. I even wrote to manager all my complaints. He said he was sorry and hoped i stayed again. We got there an hour early they told me we were early, but our room was ready and we checked in. We had a 3 room suite. ? The master bathroom sink wouldn't drain, they came and fixed it pulled out a disgusting amount of hair , threw it in the toilet, FORGOT TO FLUSH it down, so we came back to that...GROSS! The carpets were so dirty, in our room and hallway. The shower/tub wouldn't drain in the second bathroom, they said they fixed it, it wasn't fixed. We came back from being at disneyland all day to our room door open, i checked it to make sure it was closed , the maintance guys were looking for tools they thought they left in our room, i think it may have been them, no proof. I wouldn't let me grandson swim in the pool because it was always dirty and cloudy. I love La QUinta and we always stay in them, but this was terrible. I read reviews and thought why not give it a chance it can't be that bad. It was. We would go to Disneyland early in the morning and come back to rest about 3:30 and the room was made up, 2 days in a row. You would think by that time of day it would of been done. The second day my husband went to the maid and asked her for fresh towels and a big trash bag so we could empty the trash ourselves, out of a 4 night stay the room wasn't taken care for 2 of those days. The best part was the morning of our last day you could smell fresh BARF from the hallway into the rooms. I hope things change for this location because it was perfect for Disneyland!

Levelland, Texas, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stay at many La Quintas all over the country and this is the worst one I've ever stayed in. The best part of it was the lobby. The carpet in the halls and rooms was filthy. The rooms smelled bad. The place was full of animals (the room across from ours had 5 dogs). We had several families from the same area there and one couple had to change rooms due to water leaks. One couple had to park elsewhere. This hotel needs a complete makeover! Even though it was close to Disneyland, won't be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Oakland, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. The hallway was extremely hot the first night we checked in. That should have told me something but I went into the room anyway. Bad mistake! The air conditioner in the room was weak, the rug was dirty, the mattress and chairs had stains, the walls had holes in them and there was a hole in the screen that my nine year old niece could have stuck her head through. Also, you have to use a key to get on the elevator. The whole time we were there the card never worked. They fixed it on the last day and didn't bother to let anyone know so we had to walk back to the front office. That doesn't seem like a big deal but when you've already walked ten hours around Disneyland ten more steps seems like too much. Overall it was just a really bad experience. There are many hotels in the area that are better. Avoid this hotel!