The staff was consistent with most other reviews, nice, attentive people who happily tried to meet our room requests...We had 1 room for 3 nights and 1 for 2 nights for our kids...Freddy worked it out so that we had adjoining rooms, facing the park for the nightly fireworks, and kept our Club Lounge access which we had opted for..He also gave me a property restaurant gift card when He found out it was my birthday trip..How nice is that?!
The Club Lounge which is basically for the deluxe rooms area, has awesome appetizers and alcohol, and water, soft drinks from 5-7. We basically ate our dinner there (we were still kind of full from eating at Disneyland during the day), had 2-3 drinks each..which refueled us for Pm on the park.
Rooms are very nice but small, esp. the bathroom, but not a problem..we had an outside balcony which was nice. Complimentary water..really appreciated that, plus bathrobes. The beds were hard for me, housekeeping brought an extra duvet to put under the sheets, worked well..I mentioned to the front desk that it was impossible to put make up on with the mirrors set back of the sink..when we came home in the PM there was a 5x make up mirror on a stand in the bathroom..nice attention to the customers!
Ok, Disneyland...all parking lots ($15) are distant from the park so they run busses/shuttles back and forth. At the Sheraton parking was $16 a day, but there is a city bus (ART) that leaves from the front every 20 mins and delivers you to Disneyland gate areas so its worth doing that. A ticket machine is at the stop, so you can get your 1 -3 day pass with your credit card.
There is a gift shop where I got a very reasonably priced Mickey PJs, nice clerk. Next door is a convenience store and deli, late home from the park first night we were hungry and had a turkey sub on fresh bread....it was awesome
Only downside on this travel was the street traffic....horrible, so take the bus! Walking is totally possible, about 1 long city blocks to the gates, which was ok in the mile weather we had, but would be tough in summer heat with tired kids. We never got to the pool but a lot of people were enjoying it and the large hot tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort is ideally located within walking distance to the Disneyland Resort, the new Anaheim GardenWalk and the Anaheim Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Park Hotel At The Anaheim Anaheim
- Sheraton Anaheim
- Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim Resort
- Anaheim Sheraton
- Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim California