We stayed here for a combination work and pleasure trip. I attended a conference hosted at the hotel while my family played at Disneyland. This was a great hotel for both. The room was a good size, we appreciated the complimentary water, fridge and safe. The beds were very comfortable, and the cleanliness overall was great. The pool is a great size and pretty, the poolside bar serving snacks is a nice touch. The fitness center is above par (the only downside being there was no way to turn off the music blaring from the speakers).
The conference center was very accommodating and the catering was great! We had lunch there both days, which was delicious, and they served desserts during the afternoon sessions that were also very good.
The staff is attentive and we had no problems whatsoever. We asked for, and received, a fireworks view room (although we found out later that there were no fireworks while we were there, only on the weekends during January).
The walk for us was no big deal, and there are numerous small stores and convenience stores nearby that make buying essentials a cinch.
I would definitely stay here again, for the location, the staff, and the overall quality of the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort is ideally located within walking distance to the Disneyland Resort, the new Anaheim GardenWalk and the Anaheim Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Park Hotel At The Anaheim Anaheim
- Sheraton Anaheim
- Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim Resort
- Anaheim Sheraton
- Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim California