“Great for Disneyland goers” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #22 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
“Great for Disneyland goers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Great location, 10 minutes walk from Disneyland. There is a shuttle but easy to walk to. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were adequate, food was ok. We stayed on the club level hoping to avoid lots of kids but the breakfast room up there was taken over by children every morning so we ended up just taking it back to our room. Overall a pleasant experience.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (311)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I will admit that we usually stay at the grand californian hotel when visiting disneyland but given my last minute planning, we ended up at the sheraton park anaheim and were pleasantly surprised. the location is only a few blocks away from disneyland/california adventure main gate so is an easy 10-15 minute walk. the rooms are clean and pretty basic, but if you're like us and spend 16 hours in the park, your time at the hotel is just for passing out after a day full of madness so it's fine. we got adjoining rooms on the ground floor that faced the pool and while I was originally concerned about being on the ground floor, it actually worked out since we were too tired at the end of the day to have to deal with waiting for an elevator! check in was easy and parking was super easy and reasonable ($16/day).

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

In the middle of of stay now, but its been great so far. I would definitely recommend upgrading to the club level Disney side if you have young kids. You get access to the lounge for breakfast to get an early start, and you can end the evening watching the fireworks from your room.

Glen Allen, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Just got out of here. Nice hotel. Lobby is okay and someone named Dylan I think was pretty good. The hotel gave us a free $75 gift card to almost all the places you could eat food there. Only starbucks couldn't let us and somewhere else. We were on sixth floor room 640 high ceiling complimentary robe bathroom was okay a bit tiny the bed had thick comforter and too much things there so on night it was hot. Went to maggies for breakfast 27-28 and first had two eggs sunny side up with toast and potatoes. Eggs were not very good potatoes and toast were amazing. Had pancakes next day really good double layer but too much. Starbucks had pancakds were not good. Nice place would come back

Kuala Lumpur
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This Sheraton is located on a convenient location near the theme parks. All you need to do is take the shuttle daily but you do need to pay. It's in a quiet area and within walking distance to many restaurants and shops. There's a Morton's of Chicago next to the hotel and the food there is fabulous!
The receptionist was very mechanical and lacked warmth. Despite the fact that I am an SPG member, I didn't feel special at all. He was just eager to give us our room and get rid of us. Rather disappointing for a Sheraton. The lobby is rather simple and boring. The free wifi worked in the lobby but we didn't have free wifi in the room. I guess most people who go there don't spend much time in the lobby and just go straight from their rooms to Disneyland!
The rooms are reasonably sized and the beds were comfortable. We had a pool view and we were on the highest floor. The serene surrounding was welcomed and the resort feel was pleasant. However, don't expect the glitz and glamor of 5 star Sheratons. Bathroom was clean and had enough amenities. Carpet is the room was acceptable.
Overall, it felt like a high class motel. It's just a place to crash after a full day in Disney.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend in Nov. 2012. The hotel is located about two blocks from the main entrance of Disneyland. (Two long blocks, takes about 15 minutes to walk.) Our room was on the 10th floor and had a small balcony. The beds were VERY comfortable, and the room was clean and all furniture looked brand-new. There was a small mini-fridge for our use.

We only had two small complaints:
1.) There is a lot of construction going on behind the hotel, about a block away. Construction noise started up around 7am on Monday morning, and was loud enough to wake us. I know the hotel can't do anything about this as it's not their property, but a warning when we checked in would have been nice. Then again, many people get up early in Anaheim to go to the park, so it might not be a problem for you.
2.) The front desk staff were surprisingly crabby. On check-in, check-out, and once when we asked a question, we got the feeling that we were annoying the front desk staff. I understand it was a busy weekend, but we were polite and pleasant, and the staff should have been, too. (Room service staff, on the other hand, were super nice.)

You can see the Disneyland fireworks from many of the upper floors at this hotel.

We left the park and had dinner in our room, which was actually less expensive and better quality food than many of the Downtown Disney and Disneyland restaurants. If you want a break from the park, we recommend this as a great way to get a meal without the noise and crowds.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I visit Disneyland several times a year, and usually stay at one of the Disney properties. Unfortunately, the prices for the Disney properties were excessively high this holiday season, so I decided to save a little money, and was lucky enough to find a great deal at the Sheraton Park Hotel in Anaheim. I chose this hotel due to its proximity to Disneyland, and because I got a great deal on one of the club floor rooms with my AAA membership booking directly through the hotel's website.

I had room 1429 which was on the top floor with amazing views of the Disney resort. The room was clean and comfortable. The linens and towels were soft, and the bed and pillows were top notch. I slept in the first day, and housekeeping respectfully left a blinking message for me on my hotel voicemail without ringing the phone so that I could let them know when it would be convenient for them to service the room. I thought this method was better than the awkward knocks on the door, or entering unannounced, which I am sure has happened to all of us at one point or another.

The room had a full size balcony with 2 chairs and a small table. I was not in the room for the fireworks, but imagine the view would be incredible as I could distinctly see Sleeping Beauty's castle from my room. The hotel was walking distance to Disneyland, although I did try the ART shuttle one day which was $5.00 for a one day pass, and stopped approximately every 20 minutes. It did come in handy the last night I was there as there was a steady drizzle when it was time to head back to the hotel.

All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I chose the self parking option for $16 per day, and found a spot right next to the entrance closest to my room. They do charge extra for Wi-Fi in the room, but I did not purchase it. One small issue was my thermostat and ventilation system was a little spotty, and I ended up sleeping with the balcony door cracked open for some fresh air. It was not a big deal being that it was cold and rainy most of my stay. I did not use the club lounge, but heard great things about the free continental breakfast and evening cocktail hour from another guest. All in all, it was a great trip, and I would definitely recommend this hotel for your next Disney vacation.

Room Tip: I chose my Disney View room prior to check in to guarantee my view. The pool view on the other side...