“Delightful Stay at the Sheraton Park, Anaheim” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #21 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
San Diego, California
“Delightful Stay at the Sheraton Park, Anaheim”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I try to visit Disneyland at least once a year and this past week I had a delightful stay at the Sheraton Park Anaheim Hotel. All the staff appeared attentive and willing to take a few moments to give directions, make referrals and answer questions without seeming rushed or distracted. The rooms were clean, the furnishings in excellent condition. I will definitely be back. And the proximity to Morton's Steakhouse was an unexpected and very welcome surprise.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (315)
QLD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The Sheraton is an excellent place to stay when going to Disneyland. This was our first trip to Disneyland with the family (2 kids aged 4 and 2) and I must say the Sheraton is a great place to stay. If you are from Australia the Hotel is equivalent to 4-5 star properties and very similiar to Sheraton in Australia. We had 2 Queen beds which were very comfortable. The rooms are Hotel style and we were lucky enough to get a room facing the fireworks. It is nice but certainly not essential for your stay. The pool was heated and the kids enjoyed it. Check in was a breeze and we were able to book in in the morning at approximately 9am after our flight landed at 6:30am. We caught the Disneyland Express to our door from LAX. I looked at other reviews prior to choosing the Sheraton and the walk to Disneyland is not long at all. I work in an office all day and I was able to walk to and from Disneyland with the kids on my shoulders without any problems. The Shuttle bus is certainly not needed even if you have a low level of fitness. The walk is also very enjoyable as the cleanliness of the area is immaculate. There are ample TV channels and the free coffee in the room is as good as American coffee can be. We had vouchers for Mollys each day but it is expensive compared with other restaurants around the area and if I had to pay would have eaten elsewhere. There is a small fridge in the room which can be used for drinks and snacks for the Kids. There is a 7/11 on the corner which you walk past to and from Disneyland and you can pick up items on the way there and home. We took food into Disneyland however compared with Australian Theme Parks the food is very reasonable at Disneyland. All in all worth staying here if you want something nice and familiar and we cannot say a bad word about the place.

Room Tip: Join up as a Starwood member (free) before going as they look after you with rooms higher up and you...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

This is a perfect location for people visiting Disneyland. The hotel rooms have plenty of space, modern amenities, big bathroom, very comfortable beds and all very clean! A balcony was a good extra as well. Molly's kitchen does a good breakfast and the desk staff are very friendly! Would definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed November 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Stayed at the Sheraton November 17-23 standard room with full balcony on pool side. Room was awesome and very quiet. great place to stay, excellent service, great breakfast at Molly's Kitchen, pool facilities were excellent , reasonable walk to Disney. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed November 2012
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

After coming from the Carlsbad Sheraton for two nights prior, we were very disappointed with this Sheraton. It wasn't near as clean and the rooms were tiny. My younger boys usually take baths but the bathtub looked disgusting so they had to shower every night. The tile floor in the bathroom also looked dirty. We booked using our starwood points and they told us we could get a roll away bed here since we have 3 young kids. When we checked in we were told we couldn't get a roll away bed since it was against fire codes. Our daughter had to sleep on the floor for 3 nights. We went to a lot of trouble trying to get extra bedding to pad the floor. After requesting it we were only brought one sheet and an acrylic blanket. No duvet or pillow. Finally after complaining and requesting it again we got it. Both of the restaurants (Overland and Molly's have pretty good food). We also shopped for food at the little food mart in the lobby. The people working there were very stingy with the condiments and insisted they had put a knife and jam in the bag with the toast even after we told them they didn't. Really? They also tried passing off their coffees as Starbucks, but the latte's tasted like the machine ones you'd get at a hospital and they were $4.85 for a grande vanilla latte. I used starwood points so it was free to stay here, but if I had to pay I would try somewhere else since there are an abundance of hotels within the same distance of Disneyland. I think they know that they have a prime location so the hotel doesn't have to be clean or have good service.

Gary, the bell hop was awesome. Such a nice and friendly guy and very informative.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

This was my third visit to this hotel. Awesome location for Disneyland, only about 10 minute walk away. Beds super comfortable, rooms clean, free computer/printing/internet access on the PC's in the lobby, although I couldn't get the free wifi to work on my phone in the lobby, but that's probably my fault. The pool area is nice. I didn't swim because it was too cold, but others were, so it might be heated. I had breakfast at Molly's Kitchen every morning, which was tasty, reasonably priced and fast service. The hotel is not too big, not too small. Only 2 negative's: The bar got super busy one night, and the drinks service was very slow and you can not accumulate starwood points when booking through a third party wholesaler.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We visited this hotel for 2 nights October 11 and 12 and it was me, my hubby and 7 year old daughter. Our main reason for the visit was Disneyland and Mickey's Trick or treat Party. We arrived at 8:00 pm Thursday night. We were with another family and we had requested to be near them. Thay granted our request and were put right next door. It was great. When planning this trip we tried to book one of the hotels right across the street from Disneyland so that we could walk back and forth, but everything was sold out. This hotel has an ART stop right in front so we thought we would try that.

The hotel room was clean and comfortable. It had a nice little balcony with palms all around. Earlier in the week our daughter had a cold. On the first night there it turned into a horrible cough that was keeping us awake. I went downstairs to find out where the closest drugstore was. The front desk told me to check the gift shop right in the hotel for cough medicine. I didn't think there was any possible way that they would have cough meds for a 7 year old, but they did! I was impressed with that little store. They had a nice section of all sorts of meds you might need while on vacation, it was great.

The next morning we ate in the restaurant on site. It was good and reasonable. We then headed out to catch ART to the parks. One of the buses had just pulled up and we still needed to buy tickets from the vending machine. The driver was very nice and patient and waited for us. ART turned out to be really convenient and easy to take from here. There was 2 or 3 other stops before getting to the park, but it only took a few minutes. On the way back from the park this hotel is the first stop on the route, which is nice after a long day at the park.

We came back midday and the kids used the pool. It was nice and clean and there were tons of tables and chairs. We got lunch at the little counter service place in the hotel, it was perfect for lunch. They don't have a huge selection, but it's enough.

I liked this hotel a lot. It turned out to be a really nice stay. I will definately stay here again. We have reservations at the Carousel Inn for December which is across the street from Disneyland. I liked this Sheraton so much I am considereing changing our reservations.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort? Share your experiences!