Had a one night stay in the middle of a week of business meetings. It was a pleasant escape.
The hotel is large but easy to navigate. The lobby is warm and inviting with fireplaces and lots of seating.We loved the easy access into Downtown Disney and California Adventure directly from the hotel lobby. This was a HUGE plus and made it very easy to run back to our rooms when needed.
The staff was friendly and helpful, as one would expect from Disney.
My only regret is that we did not book a room with a park view. I would have enjoyed watching the fireworks at night since I was too tired to stay out late enough to see them from inside the park. Otherwise it was a great stay and we look forward to returning.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Californian
- Grand Californian Hotel
- Grand California Hotel
- Disney California Hotel
- Grand California
- Disneys Grand Californian Hotel
- Disneyland Grand Californian
- Disney Grand California Hotel
- Disney Grand Californian Hotel
- Disneyland Grand Californian Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stunning hotel offers premium accommodations and rich dining experiences in American Craftsman style and elegance. With its world-class spa, an impressive array of amenities and impeccable Disney service, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa defines grandeur in every way. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, this hotel is just steps away from exceptional dining and entertainment. And with your park ticket, enjoy an exclusive entrance to Disney California Adventure Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Disney's Grand Californian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.