Yes, there's no doubt that it's an expensive hotel. And if you are expecting a Four Seasons/St Regis experience, you will be disappointed. But if you are a big fan of the "Happiest Place on Earth," you should definitely consider staying here at least once. The lodge-like feel actually sets a great ambiance. The rooms are nothing to rave about per se, but they are well-kept and nobody does customer service better than the Walt Disney Company.
The one obvious advantage though it the convenience of its location. It's so close that the hotel backdrop actually makes it look like it's part of the California Adventure Park. Plus the private entrance to the California Adventure Park actually feels pretty cool and now with the new Cars Land, it gives you the ideal path to Disney's hottest attraction. Being that it's so close to both parks, it cuts down on the time you spend commuting to and from the park, giving you the option to go back to your room to recharge your batteries for the nightcap.
There's a pool, spa, and great dining options in the hotel in case you are tired of all the chaos at the parks. You are also next to downtown Disney as well as within walking distance to the other Disney hotels as well.
For all Disney fans, this is definitely a hotel you should stay at least once. I recommended it to friends and family members and they were all grateful that I introduced this option to them. Disney did a fantastic job with this hotel and found a way to integrate their lodging options into the overall Disney Magical Experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stunning hotel offers premium accommodations and rich dining experiences in American Craftsman style and elegance. With its world-class spa, an impressive array of amenities and impeccable Disney service, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa defines grandeur in every way. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, this hotel is just steps away from exceptional dining and entertainment. And with your park ticket, enjoy an exclusive entrance to Disney California Adventure Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Disney's Grand Californian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Californian Hotel
- Grand California Hotel
- Disney California Hotel
- Disneys Grand Californian Hotel
- Disney Grand California Hotel
- Disney Grand Californian Hotel
- Disneyland Grand Californian Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim