The is the cheapest of the Disneyland resorts but it was a great value. A little far from the parks but the early entrance into the park was definitely worth it during spring break. The from was a decent size. We were able to sleep 5 of us comfortably. The pullout daybed was great - looked like a twin size bed, and a felt more comfortable than other pull out sofas. Kids had fun at the pool. The pool was pretty small given the size of he hotel. Good thing it wasn't crowded. Not a lot of food places nearby. We'd pick up dinner in downtown Disney and bring it back.
Lowest price for Disney hotels, an if you're going during a busy time then 1 hour early is worth the mark up. There is no other way that I knew of to get early entrance into California Adventure. If going during a busy time I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Return to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. Loaded with special Disney touches, this seaside-themed hotel will carry you on a wave of relaxation, all the way up to the whimsical waterslide at the scenic rooftop pool. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, exceptional dining and entertainment are just steps away. Hotel Guests can also enjoy a special entrance through Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa to Disney California Adventure Park with a valid Park ticket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim
- Paradise Pier Anaheim