We have stayed at the Grand Californian Hotel at Disneyland many times and found it wonderful. This time we stayed at the Paradise Pier Hotel for a change.
What a lovely hotel!!! It felt warm and friendly. If I had small children this is definitely the hotel I would take them to. Every staff member was friendly. The rooms are pretty much the same layout as the Grand Californian but the prices are cheaper at Paradise Pier.
I have to commend Karen at the Bar. She was so warm and friendly. She could not do enough for us. She was never short of a story and a good laugh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Return to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. Loaded with special Disney touches, this seaside-themed hotel will carry you on a wave of relaxation, all the way up to the whimsical waterslide at the scenic rooftop pool. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, exceptional dining and entertainment are just steps away. Hotel Guests can also enjoy a special entrance through Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa to Disney California Adventure Park with a valid Park ticket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim
- Paradise Pier Anaheim