Walking in, you get the feeling that the hotel is not a Disney hotel. It feels and looks like an outdated hotel that used to belong to another chain. There really is no Disney feel to it. Even comparing the gift store in the hotel to the gift stores in the other hotels, you can see the difference. Sterile basic hotel gift store with Disney merchandise.
Nevertheless, the desk staff was friendly, as were the valet people.
Here is a dining tip. The food at the Surf's Up in Paradise Pier is better than the food in Storyteller's Cafe, at the Grand Californian across the street. The place is smaller, but we found the food tastes much better here.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim
- Disney Paradise Pier
- Paradise Pier Anaheim
- Paradise Pier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Return to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. Loaded with special Disney touches, this seaside-themed hotel will carry you on a wave of relaxation, all the way up to the whimsical waterslide at the scenic rooftop pool. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, exceptional dining and entertainment are just steps away. Hotel Guests can also enjoy a special entrance through Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa to Disney California Adventure Park with a valid Park ticket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Amex, Otel, Hotwire, Venere, Olotels, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.